User avatar

PsychicNinja

  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey Elf, welcome to YWS!! im a little busy writing from Hungary, but I hope you have fun on YWS!! -Ninja

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    Well, my trip's coming up. I'm really freaked out because I still need to plan my documentary!! Anywho, I have camp next week, so I'll be out. Then the week ...

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hi Alicia and spike! Welcome to YWS! I'm sure you'll love it here! You should read over the FAQ because it tends to be useful. I would say PM me ...

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hi! Welcome to YWS, Mathlete and swankswede13!! You should read over the Guide and FAQ, because they're quite helpful! Anyway, I'm PsychicNinja, and if you have any questions, feel free ...

    Jun 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hello Genevieve! Welcome to YWS! If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me! :D :D Have fun, Ninja

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: fight!!!

    Hello! I'm here for the cookies! Oh...a Naruto fanfic? Sure, why not? I'll crit as I read: Kakashi was lecruting Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke. They weren't listening. I'm sure you ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Star Wars

    Hey there! Star Wars favorite. Muahahaha... :D Laser fire on the left, laser fire on the right. So first of all, I think you should choose a better word other ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey Amber and vogue101! Welcome to YWS!! PM me if you have any questions and I'll do my best to help. :D Have fun! ~Ninja

    May 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey Frenchy! Welcome to YWS! Have fun, ~Ninja

    May 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hello there silently loud, Lorraine, and Kaizanna! Welcome to YWS! Hope you have fun. If you have any questions, you can PM me, but Mesh knows way more than me ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    6/10 :? :? :? Okay...

    May 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey Matt! Welcome to YWS! I'm Timea, and if you have any questions please PM me! You should check out the Guide and FAQ because they're useful, and...enjoy the site!!! ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hello everyone! Welcome to YWS! PM me if you have any questions. I have something in my eye right now, so I can't see what I'm typing...so.. Hope you all ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Tokyo Meltdown.

    This sounds very interesting. A bit short, so I can't do a big crit or anything... but I like it. ~Timea

    May 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey Cara! Welcome to YWS! ~Timea

    May 1, 2008


To have more, you have to become more. Don't wish it was easier - wish you were better. For things to change, you have to change, and for things to get better, you have to get better.
— Jim Rohn