User avatar

PsychicNinja

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Song of Shallow Waters Prologue: Ten Years Before

    Yay!! I finally got to read this, Lyn! This is a really good dramatic prologue. I look forward to reading more! It leaves you in suspense. I could write more, ...

    Jul 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    6/10 It's okay.

    Jul 12, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Star Wars novels

    Okay one post... Well, I'll just post... I just finished reading Young Jedi Knights: Shards of Alderaan by Kevin J. Anderson and Rebecca Moesta. Shards of Alderaan was a good ...

    Jul 12, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Concussion

    good job, marc. Yeah, i'm finally getting to read some of your stuff. ~Timea

    Jul 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: What's Your Religion?

    Catholic. ~Rogue Jedi Master Timea

    Jul 12, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: ME!

    Hey all! Well just a few things..if you want more on me go to my profile or talk to me on chat. I love Star Wars and Naruto and i ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Chapter 6 - Mission (Part 4)

    Hi Audra! Okay this next part... Well just a few things: It was really good. I think it breaks up the tension between Emi and Ayumi. Good character interplay there. ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Which printing format do you prefer?

    Paperback all the way, man!! Hardcover is good too, but just a tad expensive! ~Timea

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Chapter 6 - Mission (Part 3)

    Hi! would be great if i liked romantic stories... I'll just go to the next part! Can't wait! ~Timea :D

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Chapter 6 - Mission (Part 2)

    Hi! Good new part! Character development is developing! Just one note...Rin is supposedly dead.... When Kakashi said everyone he loved is already dead..i believe he meant Rin as well... but ...

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Chapter 6 - Mission (Part 1)

    You need to PM when you post this!! I almost missed it!! :D :D :D :D Well, I really like this latest part! (And it's short :D ) I have ...

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Great YWS Outage

    Thanks so much, Nate! You have saved me from the dead! :D :D Thanks again, Timea :D

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: TIGWS:Rise of the Rebellion

    Sorry it took so long to post, but here it it: The ride through hyperspace was long and dull. After exiting, Kwest took a deep breath. Easy now, Kwest , ...

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Esper's Sepulchral I: Prologue

    yay! I finally got the chance to read this! I love it! Your description is great! no ice cream..dang.. Well..I really liked your description, and I think this sets up ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Chapter 5 Part 3

    yay! This sounds great! I can't wait to read the next part! PM me with it! Anyways, a few things.. I forgot to mention this on the last one: You ...

    Jun 25, 2007


Beware of advice—even this.
— Carl Sandburg