User avatar

PsychicNinja

  • Welcome Mat Re: Boring little me

    Hiya! Nice to meet you! I'm a HUGE Star Wars nut/geek/nerd! If you read any Star Wars books, post a review here: Anyways..I love tennis! I've been playing it for ...

    Jul 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    7/10 I don't get it..but oh well!

    Jul 14, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Sky Of Smoke- Chapter Two

    Yay! I really like this next part! The description is good, and the characters are evolving nicely! It's way better than the first chapter! Keep it up. I did notice ...

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Greater Good

    hi Theron! I really liked it! It sets up a good story! I think you need to clean up the grammar and spacing errors...they bother me... Anyways, I like it ...

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Sky Of Smoke

    Hey Ariel! I like the story so far. It sounds like Harry Potter combined with Lord of the Rings. Which I guess is a good thing. I think you could ...

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tamia's quest XIII

    Ok! I haven't read the other parts, but it sounds really good! I love the emotion you put into your characters! I also like how you described the assailant. Very ...

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Song of Shallow Waters I: The Sirens

    Hey Lyn! I really liked it! Good description, and it leaves you in suspense. I hope you explore Issac more! ~Rogue Jedi Master Timea

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Don't like it, to bad

    Hey Tony! I agree with you! ~Rogue Jedi Master and Hidden Leaf Jonin Timea

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Esper’s Sepulchral I : Chapter 1: The Season of the Pikara

    Hey Squallz! Well..I finally got time to read this... I really like the description. It really good! I think it sets up a good story. But it didn't really capture ...

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Pokemon Sinnoh Region (Squallz version) Prologue:Eve of Dawn

    Hi Squallz! I actually watched the first episode of the new series. I think you did a much better job! I really like the emotion, and how you portrayed Dawn's ...

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Guardian of Heaven Chapter 1

    Ok... It's pretty good, Greg. You have lots of grammar errors. *shudders* Sorry.. I guess I kinda caught my attention, but compared to how the prologue sounded, it was a ...

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Guardian of Heaven

    Hi Greg! I'm going to read some of your stuff now! The prologue is very interesting and it catches my attention! :D :D It's a little confusing at times, but ...

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Nightfall

    Good job, Ethan! I really liked it! Just a few things: 1)There are a few grammar errors and spacing errors, but I think the other people pointed them out. 2)I ...

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Star Wars novels

    Hey, thanks you two for posting here! The Thrawn Trilogy has got to be my favorite trilogy ever! Timothy Zahn is the greatest! Mara Jade Skywalker is my favorite character ...

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: TIGWS:Rise of the Rebellion

    Meesa has fixed the kilometer thingy, Jabber! Thanks for all your comments! ~Rogue Jedi Master Timea

    Jul 12, 2007


Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open.
— Sir James Dewar, Scientist