User avatar

PsychicNinja

  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV Shows

    Naruto. I really don't watch drama and stuff. But I also like the O'Reilly Factor, and a whole bunch of different Discovery Channel stuff. Of course, when the Star Wars ...

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Intergalactic War Series: Rise of the Rebellion

    ok, sorry for all the errors. i posted this first thing when i came to this site, i was so excited! I have made corrections...but i'm really busy right i'll ...

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Global Warming

    ok. There's a lot of guck and muck in the air..and we need to get rid of it! But also..30 years ago, people said there was 'Global Cooling'. These things ...

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Star Wars novels

    Okm Shatterpoint takes place during the Clone Wars. Jedi Master Mace Windu goes back to his home planet of Haruun Kal. Here what the back of the book says, "The ...

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    I am a Catholic and I believe in God. How do we know how Adam and Eve really looked? They could have been like monkeys. But i believe in a ...

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: It's Gay Pride Month!

    All I will say is that someone who is homosexual had something twisted in their brain. No one is born gay. No one kill me. Just my opinion. ~Timea

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Others some of Ch1

    hey ash! Okay...you didn't describe a lot. You told, and didn't bring me into the story. You also jump right in. But with a little fixing, it'll be really good! ...

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Artemis Fowl

    Very good series. Enjoyed it a lot. Not much else to say. It's just a light read. ~Rogue Jedi Master and Hidden Leaf Jonin Timea

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Star Wars novels

    Oh yeah..and how could you only read one last SW book?? *faints* ~Rogue Jedi Master Timea...SW book Lover MTFBWY!

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Star Wars novels

    Hi everyone! Wow..you wanted to burn the best books ever (in my humble opinion)!! Well, whatever. I really liked the Thrawn Trilogy. Timothy just..great! He is my favorite author ever. ...

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Defeating Galbatorix with help from a Galaxy far far away

    hey Lanna! Well..someone of the others up there nailed it..and some are completely clueless... Anyways, this was really funny! I like it! But sorry it's Zekk! Jaina and Zekk! :D ...

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Pain of losing you

    ok! If you've heard of Mara Jade..you'd probably had to have read SW books or play some roleplaying games..or something! If you didn't..you are SERIOUSLY missing out! ~Rogue Jedi Master ...

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Star Wars novels

    Thanks for posting! Um..well..I've been reading throught the posts...if everyone doesn't mind..i guess that you could give away some spoilers on your reviews... If nobody really cares, go ahead. I ...

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Mara Jade

    Hey Lanna! Ok! I really, really liked it! This one made me cry (again). :cry: :cry: You captured Mara very well. I especially like what you did with 'gem'. Since ...

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Pain of losing you

    Muffin, he lost Mara! You'll only get this if you've read Sacrifice.. Omg, Alanna..this seriously made me cry! It's so great..you really capture the essence of Mara, and what she ...

    Jul 16, 2007


Well, if I can't get this chapter to work....at least I will have exercised my fingers.
— Kaia