User avatar

PsychicNinja

  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Star Wars Fanfiction Invasion of Solari Pt. 1

    Hmmm... Okay, a few things. 1) Vader...um..yeah, what Hunter said. (I really don't want to repeat.) 2) It's a little confusing. Why is Vader all mad? (This is the first ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Redemption

    Oooooo! Very good, Alanna! But there are many grammar mistakes! And sometimes I had no idea who was talking! Would you clean it up a little, please? You NEED spacing! ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Scripts Re: Closets (title soon to change)

    haha!

    Jul 22, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: TIGWS: Rise of the Rebellion

    Well, I just fixed some of the grammar stuff! Hope it sounds better! ~Timea

    Jul 21, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: TIGWS: Rise of the Rebellion

    Ok. Thanks everyone so far for your comments. I'm going to try to fix the grammar up when i have time. As for the abbreviations like 'docs', that stands for ...

    Jul 21, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Star Wars novels

    no problem! 8) :D ~Rogue Jedi Master Timea

    Jul 20, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: TIGWS: Rise of the Rebellion

    Once again, this chapter will be posted in two parts. Oh, and here are some pronunciations: Ceer: s-eer Lira: Lee-ra Zorrac: Zorr-ack I think all the other pronunciations are obvious. ...

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Shadow Walker

    Hey Mark! Hm..i'm a tad bit confused..but I'll do my best! I don't really like fantasy that much, but this is a good story! I like the description. ~Timea

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: TIGWS:Rise of the Rebellion

    Hm..Heather..that's my brother's job. We are sort of writing it togehter.. Actually he's feeding me some ideas...and I write it! Kwest is modeled after him. Here are some pronunciations: Lira=Lee-ra ...

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: TIGWS:Rise of the Rebellion

    yeah. The people who I did those mini-stories about are going to come into the story later! :D That's why I wrote them in. It was kinda like in Episode ...

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Do you believe??

    Nope. Don't see the point. I mean i've never seen one! ~Timea

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Movies You've Gone to the Theater to See Recently

    ok I've seen these movies recently: Gracie-inspirational and very uplifting at the end..but sad at the beginning and during the middle. Nancy Drew- a good chick-flick The Fantastic Four:Rise of ...

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you a gamer?

    Gamer!? Heck, yeah! I love video games!! Hmm..i don't think i have a favorite game...but i mostly like RPG...or games like Clash of Ninja or Ultimate Ninja (those two are ...

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Nintendo Wii

    All right! I just got a Wii a few days ago! We were searching for it forever!! It's so awesome! So far we only have Wii Sports, Wii Play, and ...

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Transformers

    Transformers is the best movie of the year so far!! CG was amazing! It's in my top 10 all-time fav movies! (Star Wars takes up most of the spaces). ~Timea

    Jul 18, 2007


A non-writing writer is a monster courting insanity.
— Franz Kafka