User avatar

PsychicNinja

  • Welcome Mat Re: yo Star Wars fans and all others, too

    Omg! Baby brother!!! :smt056 :smt049 :smt049 Your Sis

    Aug 21, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Star Wars Fanfiction Invasion of Solari Pt. 5

    Hi! Well this next bit is good. A little to short to do a good crit, but I''ll do my best. There's one point where you changed from saying "Jens" ...

    Aug 12, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Almega Galaxy: Corruption

    Good job, Zoltan! Although, it wouldn't half as good if I hadn't edited it before you posted. :smt045 But you still didn't take some of my advice. So here's the ...

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: TIGWS:Rise of the Rebellion

    Really? I've never, ever seen it used like that? ~Timea

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Almega Galaxy: Corruption

    And Jabber, it's like 7 years before the story I'm writing now starts. :D :D ~Timea

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Almega Galaxy: Corruption

    Griff, it's based off the story that I posted earlier. (Read that if you want, too :D ) It's posted in fan-fic the same reason mine is--it has elements (e.g. ...

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Almega Galaxy: Corruption

    Sounds great, Zoltan. ~Your Sis

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Star Wars Fanfiction Invasion of Solari Pt. 4

    Hi! I think Jabber and weekend_warrior covered up most of the things I was going to mention and suggest, so I'll try not to repeat! :wink: This part was great! ...

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Star Wars Fanfiction: A Tale of Two Heroes Prologue

    Oooo! Sounds great! The Governor sounds like an interesting character, that you should explore more! This sounds like a great plot set-up! Can't wait to read more! ~Timea PS. You ...

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: STAR WARS: Phantoms and Shadows

    Hey! I didn't read the second chapter, but the first one was great! The plot sounds like it's going to be really good! SW rocks, by the way! Sounds great, ...

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: TIGWS:Rise of the Rebellion

    Thank you all for posting! I posted this chapter so fast, all I did was type it, and then post it! I didn't have time to proof-read! I'm so sorry, ...

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: TIGWS: Rise of the Rebellion

    I have used your suggestion, Shadow. I really like it :D. ~Timea

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: TIGWS:Rise of the Rebellion

    Eol allowed Lira and Kwest to stay in her house for the night. Despite the outside looks, it was a comfortable home. Before they left, Kwest made sure to give ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Star Wars Fanfiction Invasion of Solari Pt. 3

    Hmm..interesting. The story is getting increasing more complex! This is much better! I notice just one grammar mistake, I think. The Jedi seems like an interesting character! I hope you ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Star Wars Fanfiction Invasion of Solari Pt. 2

    This was pretty good. I understand your story more. I agree with Jabber and Hunter, Vader was out of character. And once again, I will not repeat what the others ...

    Jul 28, 2007


They laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at them because they're all the same.
— Kurt Cobain