User avatar

PsychicNinja

  • Lounge, The Re: If you could meet ten people online in person....

    1)AyumiGosu17 2)Staring_at_ceiling 3)RED 4)Poltergiest 5)Baroness Ink 6)theron gaurd 7)jabber_the_hut 8)kitty15 9)Alanna 10)Layleun NOTE: That is not in order! yep. :smt049 :smt049 Timea

    Sep 7, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: TIGWS: Rise of the Rebellion

    oh, I forgot to add on the repost. NOTE: This galaxy has had contact with the Star Wars one. Oopies... :oops:

    Sep 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Great YWS Gathering

    Well, this would all be awesome, and giong to CA would be awesome cuz i have relatives living there! Hey, does all adults thinking that you're eighteen count? Seriously all ...

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: TIGWS: Rise of the Rebellion

    Ok. I fixed it up so it's a LOT better! NOTE: This galaxy has had contact with the Star Wars one. Chapter 1 “These clones are perfect.” “Yes. They will ...

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: TIGWS: Rise of the Rebellion

    Gracias, Kitty! I shall fix it..but first I think that I'll wait for other to comment too. ~Timea

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Chapter 1

    Ok. Now as I'm reading over the other comments: I TOTALLY agree with Sumi! Sumi and Dynamo are both total geniuses and they are both right!! Why did you write ...

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Chapter 1

    Hey! Audra told me to comment, so here! I shall crit as I go along. July 9, 2007. It was a foggy morning and two men were walking into the ...

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Code Name: S.I.N.H. Prologue

    Hey, it sounds good! I think the name 'Darc' is a bit too much pun. (It's kinda hard to crit a prologue) But it sounds great, and I'll read it! ...

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Almega Galaxy: Corruption

    hey Zoltan! Well, first I read this in your Word document, and I corrected everything I'm gonna correct here! :smt021 He was then greeted by Cere. I think it should ...

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Song of Shallow Waters II: Meeting an Enigma

    Hi Lyn! I'm sooooo sorry that I'm just getting around to this. I was kinda busy this summer, but now school started and I have more time at home, so ...

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: TIGWS: Rise of the Rebellion

    Sorry it took so long! It was written, I just didn't post it. Summer was busy! Chapter 4 “Well, that went well,” muttered Kwest as he and Lira exited the ...

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Jacob the squirrel

    Omg! Hey Jared! You wrote something! Well, besides what they said, I'll point out some grammar errors. One sunny afternoon in a forest abundant with animals a squirrel climbed up ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Intergalactic War Series: Rise of the Rebellion

    What do you mean...'i know zat means'? :smt049 :smt049 Timea

    Aug 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: ME!

    Hi everyone! Alainna, my fav color is plum. My favorite place is my brain. And my favorite ice cream flavor is cherry jubilee. And Jared, by bird brain I mean ...

    Aug 23, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Almega Galaxy: Corruption

    I've already critted this i won't repeat. Anywho, everyone go read my story!! Very muchy connected to Z's. :smt016

    Aug 21, 2007


It is a happiness to wonder; it is a happiness to dream.
— Edgar Allan Poe