User avatar

PsychicNinja

  • Fanfiction Novels Re: TIGWS: Rise of the Rebellion

    Hey-just wanna thank everyone for their help! I really use most of your suggestions! I haven't posted a part in a while, but it's written and I just need to ...

    Oct 19, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: At What Age Did You Begin Reading?

    I started reading when I was three. My first book..was probably some Hungarian rhyme book. ~Timea

    Oct 12, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Radio Program Episode #1, September 30, 4 to 5 EST

    Love it! ~Timea~

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Star Wars: Rogue Knight

    Hello! I'll just crit this as I go along: Its triangular hull was pitted from many years of Imperial service. "Not anymore," Kale muttered. He touched the hilt of his ...

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Physics is...

    I love this poll! It had me burst out laughing! Great way to wake up in the morning. *yawns* ~Timea: The Jedi Master who will save us all from our ...

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Awards??...

    It sounds good.

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Logo For Default Template

    I like it now.

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Who's The Best YWS Character?

    Quotes good.

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Venomous Attraction

    Hey Steph! As long as I'm here, I'll comment! Okay, well the beginning sounds good, but then it just confuses me. Some of the concepts don't really match each other. ...

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Flying Darkness

    Hey! Ok, I usually don't crit poems... I like the contrast, and to me it kinda seems that you drag the poem too long. This is just my opinion. :D ...

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: 9/11 Coincidence?

    Yeah, i agree with all of you. Oh, and another thing...I think i remember recalling something like this in a South Park episode. -Timea

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    8/10 ok :? ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    :D 8/10

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10 Pretty good. I like it!

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Evryone

    Hi, and welcome!! I hope you really enjoy this site! It's the greatest ever! If you have any questions, PM me!! ~Timea~ :smt027

    Sep 12, 2007


they say money can't buy happiness, but what they don't realize is that money *can* buy novelty socks.
— blueca