User avatar

PsychicNinja

  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Clone

    Sorry, I may just be confused, but clones aren't really "born". So that didn't make sense to me. The dialogue was good, and i think the others pointed some things ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: TIGWS: Rise of the Rebellion

    *adds* Other explanations like the orange walls, I needed to (vaguely) explain how Kwest and Lira got to be in charge of ZDY. Anyway, thanks for the grammar suggestions.^^ ~Jedi ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: TIGWS: Rise of the Rebellion

    Thanks, Heather (I mean Timea ^_~). To be honest, I really just wrote and wrote in this chapter when I was in a writing mood. I know I need to ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Hearts Home

    Fix up the few grammar stuff and it'll be short and sweet. I especially like the last line. Good luck! ~Psychic

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Just let me sleep

    I liked this too. I thought it was very good. The only problem I had was that you repeated sugar glass heart again. ~Timea

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: A part for me a part for you

    Okay, I liked this song, but not as much as your others. It was okay. I didn't like some of the wording. (But usually I don't like songs about someone ...

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Insomnia

    Good job, Alice. I liked it. I don't really get why you repeated 'sugar glass' again for this poem. It didn't seem to fit in, so I don't think you ...

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: My Sugar Glass Heart

    Hm, I liked it, Alice. The repetative part in the chorus you repeated too much, I think. I thought you did a good job of connecting 'sugar glass heart' and ...

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Heroes Storybook

    I saw the twinkling lights of the bridge from five blocks away. I heard the whining of the breaks as the trolley creeped to a stop, and along with three ...

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Heroes Storybook

    So this is my first storybook. Please forgive me if I mess up or do something wrong. And please help me out! Much appreciated.^^ Name: Lily Black Gender: Female Age: ...

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    From an internet search. It was my perfect match. ^_^ ~Timea

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Halo: the books

    I'm a fan of the video games of Halo, so I read the the first two books. They didn't really impress me. They were well written-other than the fact that ...

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    Haha. 9/10 ~Psychic

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Yearbook '07

    This is kinda late... Happy New Years everyone! ~Timea

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: TIGWS: Rise of the Rebellion

    Lira looked out at the blue streaks of stars passing by. The Dagger had safely been traveling trough hyperspace for a few hours now. Kwest had gone to his cabin ...

    Jan 3, 2008


If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave.
— Mo Willems