User avatar

PsychicNinja

  • Lyrics Re: Pictures of you

    I liked your other poems, but I'm not a big fan of this one. It's a little long. And you repeat the the chorus too as a song it would ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    Rofl. 9/10

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    Ooo, cool. Can't wait for the new movie. 10/10 Liam Neeson!

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Through the Still Night-Prologue

    Sorry, Joel, I don't do storybooks. I didn't say it was going to be one, either. :D 8) Oh, and guess what, my brother (ninja-Z) is now going to help ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    lol 8/10

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Through the Still Night-Prologue

    The '...' there was just a typo, I believe. Thanks. This is supposed to be a prologue, so it's short. Technically, it's a flashforward into the future from where the ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Through the Still Night-Prologue

    Naruto Fanfic: Through the Still Night Prologue By PsychicNinja Warm blood on cold skin. A kunai driven deep into an opponent’s chest. The hoot of an owl. And a full ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Chapter One: Part Two

    Had to leave, but now I'm back. Her eyes went in and out of focus and she could barely tell whether she was moving her arm or her leg. You ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Chapter One: Part Two

    Hi, Jessica. Here to crit again: He had black hair and eyes and, she noticed he and the other genin wore Hidden Leaf forehead protectors. You put the comma in ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    Haha. 9/10 lmao ~TIMEA

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Chapter 1: Part One

    Hey! I just finished critting Audra's story... So I'm critting as I go along: The storm let loose a torrent of freezing cold rain. Lightning flashed across the sky and ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Ayumi - Chapter 2

    Konnichiwa, Audra-chan! Critting as I go (again): Itachi could not grasp the possibility of that. Neither could Ayumi. It was impossible to birth fire from water, wasn’t it? Nonetheless, it ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Ayumi - Chapter 1

    Konbanwa, Audra-chan! I'm extremely happy to finally begin reading and commenting on your newly reworked story!!!!!!! So here, I'm critting as I go along!: A rifle discharged; the bullet splintered ...

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Chapter 6 - Mission (Part 4)

    Konbanwa, Audra-chan. Here to comment on the last part of your first..draft?..of Ayumi. I'll get to critting your reworked story after this ^_^: Realizing she had let the Byakuugan fade ...

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Chapter 6 - Mission (Part 4)

    Ya know, I totally missed this when I first started re-critting these posts, Audra..but I critted them anyway, so you can probably take a few hints or tips from there. ...

    Jan 8, 2008


Everything has to be taken on trust; truth is only that which is taken to be true. It's the currency of living. There may be nothing behind it, but it doesn't make any difference so long as it is honoured. One acts on assumptions. What do you assume?
— Player (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)