User avatar

PsychicNinja

  • Lounge, The Re: What are you currently reading?

    I wonder if anyone will be surprised when they see what I'm reading. Drum roll please!! ... ... No way: a Star Wars book! :shock: I'm reading the Black Fleet ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Who Will It Be? Part 2

    Onward I critique! XP Reading as I crit...I mean critting as I read: His eyes were filled with rage and his body had tensed up. I had seen this look ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Who Will It Be?

    Hey, Vampire, I promise that this critique'll be much shorter. :D - 8 years old - I am still a bit confused about this, but just to be sure: Your ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Who Will It Be?

    Hey howdy! I've come here to crit this fanfic. Oh, it's a Naruto fanfic...? Great, they're my speciality. ^_~ I'll crit as I read, 'kay?: - 7 years old - ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hi Liz and Raji! Welcome to YWS! I'm sure you'll enjoy it. ^_^ If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. ~Psychic

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Dress of Promise [1/7]

    Hey, there! Naruto specialty...muahaha Anyway, I shall crit as I go: Sakura stared into the mirror of the changing room cubicle that she had incapacitated herself into. Incapacitated herself? That ...

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey Cody! You like sci-fi? I do, too. Star Wars, to be exact. Good luck with your novel! :) Remember to check out the FAQ to get started! ~Psychic

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello World!

    Konnichiwa, Meep! Welcome to YWS! Singapore, huh? What's awesome! I'm Hungarian, but I don't live there (wasn't even born there). Yes, every country does rock in their own way! XD ...

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Star Wars: Republic Commando

    Well, okay, I won't spoil anything. But I just finished reading the Republic Commando series last week with the release of Order 66, the fourth book. And yes, there will ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new :).

    Hi Lauren! Welcome to YWS! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. Oh! And I like rain, too! (It always rains where I live, anyway...) Well, Merry_Haven ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey Jake on a boat, Miss Freckles, ATreeah, and Eugene! Welcome to YWS! Make sure to check out the FAQ for some info and you can PM me if you ...

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Welcome, kaonna, Jonathan94, and John YWS! I'm sure you'll all enjoy it here. You should read over the helpful FAQ. Anyway, if you have any questions, please feel to PM ...

    Sep 4, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Are you writing a novel right now?

    Sorta, kinda, maybe. Me and my cowriter (my brother *cough* *cough*) are working on ideas and tossing them around and just making the universe the story will be set in. ...

    Sep 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Welcome new members to YWS! If you have any questions, feel free to contact me (although I have gone for six weeks and I'm a little out of it) and ...

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    I'm baaack! I was gone for the whole summer...but now I've finally returned! And I have lots of catching up to do in Star Wars books, anime/manga, and...everything in the ...

    Aug 27, 2008


Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.
— Mark Twain