User avatar

PsychicNinja

  • Lyrics Re: Don't let me fall

    I liked this one. If I let go, even a little bit. For some reason, when I think of 'holding on' and 'letting go'...'a little bit' doesn't quite fit there...maybe ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Halo: The Fight Worth Fighting

    Guess who's finally gonna crit your stuff???? lol Critting as I go, bro: But before he neared the Ghosts, a group of Banshee fliers came to intercept him and his ...

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Neko Ninja 1

    Hello! I'm going to crit this as I read it: I walked up to Tsunade's paper covered desk. If you wanna say it this way, I think that 'paper' and ...

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Star Wars: Darth Bane-Path of Destruction

    Hello, again. ^_^ A few weeks ago I read Star Wars: Darth Bane-Path of Destruction, a Old Republic novel, by Drew Karpyshyn. This book was about Darth Bane, obviously. It ...

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Star Wars: Tales from the New Republic

    Hello. Recently, I read another (gasp) Star Wars book, which was actually a collection of short stories which were previously published in the Star Wars Adventure Journal. Tales from the ...

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Lone Survivor

    Hey all. I just finished reading this great book called Lone Survivor. It was pretty awesome. It's by Marcus Luttrell, a Navy SEAL. Okay, this book is about Navy SEAL ...

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Through the Still Night-Chapter 1

    I fixed it so now there are compound sentences and that part isn't so random. :D :D ~Timea

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Through the Still Night-Chapter 1

    Domo arigato, Joel and Audra! :D Jonin is like Genin, Joel, 'cause its a title and a rank. I'm not sure if they really should be capitalized (like chakra isn't)...but ...

    Jan 17, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Through the Still Night-Chapter 1

    Through the Still Night: Chapter 1: The Path of the Shinobi Shinobi must travel the path of what they know is right. A true shinobi feels the best when he ...

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Paper clips and rubber bands

    Hey Alice. You tried to fix me way too fast You didn’t know it was sugar glass Sorry, I really getting tired of 'suger glass'. :( Find the superglue tonight ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Baby's Lullaby

    Hey Jabbs. It's very repetative. I don't really like repetative. Just an opinion. It's really long... I only read about the first five verses, because I got bored of it. ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Forget you

    Hey Alice. I agree with Doctor Clicky. and Kalliope about the contradictory thing. I also really don't like how you repeat the chorus way to much. It sounds a little ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Save me today

    Hey Catriona. Nice job. I really, really liked it. I can actually sorta hear this. Many days I’ve wandered, many days I’ve strayed I’m about to fall off the edge, ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Save me

    Hey Alice. First off, you say that the narrator's heart loves the darknes...then you say it needs light...and then if she/he falls leave him/her there. That's kinda contradictory in my ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Life!!!

    It's really short and kinda strong.... I should be longer... Sorry >.< I don't really like this. ~Psychic

    Jan 12, 2008


You never really know how much of you takes residence in other people... We all exchange bits and pieces of ourselves with each other until we're big sparkly collages of everyone and everything we've ever loved
— GengarTheGhost