User avatar

PsychicNinja

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    ROFL. That's funny. 9/10

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Red Eyes- Chapter 1 Slain Dragon

    Hey. Here to crit. Like always. Btw, I always thought that Maki was a guy's name...? There was snow already on the ground, covering up the path from Maki's cabin ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Wind Demon Ch.6- Visitors

    'Kay, Maki-Chan, I am here again to crit as I go; She entered the room looking sad, almost depressed. Hm...I think you should find a better word than "looking". Try ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Angel-chan wanted to see

    Awww! It's so cute, Sachiko-chan!! Good job...I wish I could draw... XP ~Tiiiiiiimeeeeea

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Wind Demon Chapter 5-Inner Demons

    Hey. I guess I'll read on.... So if you’ll behave like a bad girl- more like a monster. I’ll take your life myself!” Somehow you need to connect these sentences. ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Wind Demon Chapter 4-THe Caller

    Hey. I'm sorry it took so long. I was...too much into Bleach. =P Momo entered a forest nad Haha, just a simple typo here. XD She ignored her wounds,which had ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Wind Demon Chapter 3-THe Calling

    Konnnichiwa, Maki-chan! Critting as I read: “ Now, now Momo you should know better then trying to go outside.” An older woman explained to the 8 year old Momo. This ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Anime picture I drew on paint shop pro

    Ooo, this looks nice! Good job! The hands and feet do look a little funny, but the coloring is great!! ~the [s]great[/s] Psychic Ninja, Timea

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Footsteps of a broken stranger

    Hey Max! I was browsing the forums when I saw this, so I decided to read it! I thought it was good, even if it was a tad bit repetative. ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Wind Demon Chapter 2-Still Breathing

    Konnichiwa, Maki-chan!! Today's the day I'll crit your second chapter!!!! Again, critting as I read: As Momo fell, the wind caused her to close her eyes. This sentence sounds too ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Wind Demon Chapter 1-Defeat

    Yeah, no problem. I love doing Naruto fanfic reviews. (I've started one myself, if you want to check it out.) They're always so fun, and since I'm so obsessed...I can ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Wind Demon Chapter 1-Defeat

    Muahahahaha!! A Naruto fanfic to crit!!! :shock: Beware: My Naruto fanfic reviews are suuuuper long. XD I'll crit it as I read: Momo heavily breathed. Shouldn't it be, "Momo breathed ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Me...with glasses. Lol. And here I"m doing what I love doing. Camera/film stuff. Making movies. Yup. Lol. Although the pic is sorta distorted because it's dark. It makes my head ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    More pics.

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Ugh. Bigbadbear made me post this. But this is me and brother, ninja-Z ~Timea

    Mar 7, 2008


how insane i exist in rooms i'm not in at the moment
— fatherfig