User avatar

PsychicNinja

  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    I shall be gone from Wednesday (tomorrow) night to...Monday! Spring break sure is going to be fun. At least there'll be warmer weather where I'm going. ^^ ~Timea

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Friendship (revised)

    Hi! First of all, I really liked this. I just don't like the last line. It sounds kinda off and doesn't make much sense. Perhaps it's best if you come ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Writer's Block revised

    It all seems like a good idea...but it seems a little dull and undescriptive to me, like the others have mentioned. If you want to write about Writer's Block, I ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Soul's Wrath- CH.1 Fading Away

    Konbanwa! I shall crit as I go. ^_^ Its been two years since my brother, Kohaku's death. I think this is just a simple error. But first of all--"Its" should ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Red Eyes- Chapter 2 The hunter and the prey

    Awesome. I can really tell that you're improving, Maki-chan. Good work. ~Timea

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Red Eyes- Chapter 2 The hunter and the prey

    Hey Maki-Chan. Critting as I read: With a steady pace Maki walked down the snow covered path to her cabin. You need a comma between 'pace' and 'Maki'. Each time ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: YWS Desktop

    It's cool. I like it. ~the officially bored Psychic Ninja

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Miss me?

    Yay! More of Alice's lyrics! XD This one was pretty good, Alice. I like some of the rhyming you have in there. My only problem is the last line. ...I"m ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Red star

    This was very good, Maki-chan. I liked it a lot. I'm not so good at critting poems, but I thought it was very interesting (if not a tad bit weird..) ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Red Eyes- Chapter 1 Slain Dragon

    Sorry, Maki-chan, but this makes no sense if it's in the real world. It should take place in the Soul Society. Some part of the Rukongai with snow. Then it ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Through the Still Night-Prologue Version #2

    Tell me which version is better, please! This one's in first person, too. ____________________________________________________________________ Warm blood on cold skin. A kunai driven deep into an oppo

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YOU.youngwriterssociety.com

    Yay! Thanks, Nate-sama! ~Timea

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Red Eyes- Chapter 1 Slain Dragon

    Gryphon-chan, Shirou-kun's eyes are he really isn't an albino. Bleach is awesome!! Haha, that's okay, Maki-chan. ^_^ I enjoy helping other writer's become better. YWS helped me a lot. Just ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    I'm gonna forget, so I might as well comment here now. I'm going to Hungary/Greece/Europe for six weeks from the second week of July to the end of August. And ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    Haha. 6/10 BTW-My siggie's from Naruto, so that's why some people may not get it. XD

    Apr 2, 2008


Perfect kindness acts without thinking of kindness.
— Lao Tse