User avatar

PsychicNinja

  • Lounge, The Re: YWS: More International Than Ever

    Oo, wow. ^^ Awesome. That's a lot of places.

    Nov 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: the names fire..Icefire

    Hey Icefire. ^^ Welcome to YWS. If you have any questions, PM me. Ninjas!!!!!!! I am a ninja. *points to name* XP Actually, I got a book about ninja the ...

    Nov 17, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Barack Obama - President Elect

    I just can't believe that Americans voted for a guy who hasn't done anything significant and who's associations are questionable. Even if he wasn't (half) African American, this sort of ...

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    7/10

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    Very thoughtful. ^^ 9/10

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Star Wars: Republic Commando

    My brother posted his SW fanfic? No way?! Time to crit! *rubs hands together* So they all wonder, why me? Each of them could have had a normal childood, but ...

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Prologue and Chapter One- Lost

    Rawr, I'm here for the chapter: She was perched and alert, studying her surroundings. I suggest using a better verb instead of 'was'. For example, 'sat'--just to give us a ...

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Prologue and Chapter One- Lost

    Yay!!! *tackelhuggles* Time to crit your stuff again, Audra-chan! Critting as I read: Gothics are evil, devil worshippers. Blondes are dim witted. Females, especially young ones, are weak and helpless

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Star Wars: The Black Fleet Crisis Trilogy

    Now let's see...the Black Fleet Crisis trilogy is another one of those Star Wars books where Han, Leia, and Luke save the galaxy of some intergalactic threat (usually aliens). The ...

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Well, I haven't read a bad Star Wars book. =P =P Well, I haven't read all of Twilight (stopped after the first chapter). I read the first Harry Potter book ...

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hi Soul, formertywcwriter, ragrok, and Sarah! Welcome to YWS! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. Check out the FAQ, by the way. ^^ Have fun, ~Ninja

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: konichiwa.

    Konnichiwa!! Hey Shelly, welcome to YWS! If you have any questions, PM me! Keep on writing! ~Ninja

    Oct 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    9/10 Wooty! I love Lord of the Rings! XD ~Rogue Master Ninja Mandalorian

    Oct 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi there. :]

    Hey there, welcome to YWS!! :D Casey covered everything you need to do, so all have to say is...Have fun!! PM me if you any questions. Peace and Sweetarts!! ~Ninja

    Oct 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello. They Call Me Venom.

    Hey Venom! Welcome to YWS! You should check out the FAQ, and if you have any questions, feel free to PM me. :D :D Keep on writing! ~Ninja

    Oct 7, 2008


ah yes my boiling cheetohs
— tatteredbones