User avatar

PsyLynx

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    the worst book ever written was, undoubtably, the bible. Yech. When I go to hell, at least I'll have my teddy bear with me.

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Crime and Punishment by Dostoyevsky

    I just so happen to be reading it now too, but I should tell you that, according at least to the translation I'm using, it isn't his landlady he kills ...

    Oct 25, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Final Sanity still! Updated as of Today!

    Wow, this was refreshingly good. (HUNTER: Yeah, this sentence can stay, the rest must go) --Psy.

    Sep 4, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Dragon an dead guy

    HUNTER'S EDIT: If you're gonna say something, say something constructive, Psy.

    Sep 4, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Guilliotine

    HUNTER'S EDIT: Again, say something constructive or say nothing at all.

    Sep 4, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Sketches a la Harley!

    The puppy is yummy, the shoe is just a well-drawn shoe...which doesn't appeal to me too much, per se, but that is simply because I don't really pride myself on ...

    Sep 4, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Subconscience and I

    I love your style, the strong lines...hard for me to describe, duing to my limited art vocab, but I definitely like the first more, because the second weakened the lines ...

    Sep 4, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My pics

    You've converted from TYWC too...neato. I liked the first two...and think that the second will be awesome if you redo it, spend some time on it, which you obviously didn't ...

    Jan 31, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: In the Castle

    Yo. That's actually pretty good, younginlator.

    Jan 31, 2005


I have to ask. Does every question or statement regarding the quote generator end up in the quote generator?
— WeepingWisteria