User avatar

PsyLynx

  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    definitely Smiley Face Erotica.

    Mar 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A perfect goverment

    sigh. I was on topic. There are hundreds of thousands of years of human history to which we're blind. We look at a few cultures and say that we know ...

    Mar 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: RIP TYWC.....?

    My feeling, as James T. Frugo, is that it's dead. Oh well. I like this site better, but I can't say that I didn't absolutely love TYWC, and that it ...

    Mar 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A perfect goverment

    I claimed ignorance? Wha? Look, you see evil in yourself, and I've seen evil in myself, but maybe unlike you, I see a stronger, simpler, and more incredible Good within ...

    Feb 24, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A perfect goverment

    I thought about this quite a lot a couple of years ago. I guess I still think of it some. Incandescence, though, is insane and none of his ideas are ...

    Feb 24, 2005


Have you met a cow or another large animal?
— Liminality