-
Re: Gray or Grey?
I don't think that any good self-respecting person prefers the american way. All british spelling is better. It's....so...beautiful...*gets all wistful and remembers the anger the felt when teachers t
Feb 19, 2006 -
Re: Jesus is Republican
yes. If the democrats used him for it, it would hurt christianity too. "Thou shalt not do as they do in Egypt" --Leviticus
Nov 14, 2005 -
Re: Love Is...
why did I write anything? Just realized that other people wrote totally better stuff. Lol. But I have a spoon. And it, my friends, is too big.
Oct 22, 2005 -
Re: Love Is...
love, love is that thing where you actually wish happiness for someone. It's unconditional, it's irrational, it's a wish, and love is all the beauty that is inherent in that ...
Oct 22, 2005 -
Re: Are Rules Meant To Be Broken?
and if it is universal, my pompous friend Incandescence? Laws of Physics perhaps? You're logic "they can't be broken because they can't exist" doesn't seem to apply there; they don't ...
Oct 15, 2005 -
Re: Approaching The Singularity...
"in reality, nothing is factual"..... um, Brad....hate to say it, but you sound completely nucking insane to me.
Sep 22, 2005 -
Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread
NO YOSHI, DON'T GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! *Gasps!* *Chokes!* *Twitches!* BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNN
Sep 21, 2005 -
Re: A simple request, all, please listen.
Yawp, news on TV is something I've been wanting for years....
Sep 21, 2005 -
Re: "There is no terrorist threat" quote, Michael Moor
I must apologize for earlier becoming angry and swearing. There really isn't any excuse for becoming angry, ever. I'm sorry. -Brett.
Jul 17, 2005 -
Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?
Well, Jesus was gay....
Jul 15, 2005 -
Re: Are humans just animals?
Are animals JUST animals? Is a child JUST a child? Animals rule man, and so do we! Of course, we're the only ones intelligent enough to rationalize....and stupid enough to.
Jul 9, 2005 -
Re: "There is no terrorist threat" quote, Michael Moor
But I do agree with you, nonetheless, that much of his stuff is propaganda bull****. I can't say that all of it is, because I haven't seen all of it, ...
Jul 9, 2005 -
Re: "There is no terrorist threat" quote, Michael Moor
Despite the tragic events that have unfolded, if you read what Micheal Moore said and his argument, it still holds absolutely true. Read it and stop taking his words out ...
Jul 9, 2005 -
Re: Things you hate
I hate hatred man, and close-mindedness, and speaking when you should listen, and I hate who I let myself be, sometimes. I love love, though, and I love open-mindedness, and ...
Jun 30, 2005 -
Re: Satan on turtle's back
once, I spewed in the shape of an angel...I think that God lives in my genitals...
Apr 16, 2005
