User avatar

PsyLynx

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Take me

    I like it. It's pretty and short and has good rhythm.

    Dec 4, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Schizm (real poem--apologies for the first)

    any advice, Chevy?

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Schizm (real poem--apologies for the first)

    I also took away a lot...most of the first part was removed, and I'm currently undecided whether I like it more or not. It's different.

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Schizm (real poem--apologies for the first)

    Schizm I. Plunging through the nebulae, under the veil of a black dust cloud for infinities that wrist-devices measure, stares a lonely asteroid: Me. The Darkest Hour. Has it always ...

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Apocalyptic Smush

    this felt like a classic, a lot like one. It was flavorful, had new and cool language used naturally, had a nostalgia and a beauty all it's own. Congrats, yo.

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: written while all sad on the bus

    I like "And my mind is in decline" and "For fate, hope and reason Irregular heartbeats Twisted feelings The rain almost an aphrodisiac Just acknowledge me please" everything else didn't ...

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: In The Cold

    that is absolutely beautiful...very complex, great images, just....mmmm! Like a snowflake only not cold, or really like a snowflake, except in it's temperature which was cold. nvm, I liked it.

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Blue Eyed Boy

    um, no. I didn't like it, it was just....sigh. I want images and metaphors and a story, not just talking, not just talking talking talking.

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: disconnected

    It's so painfully mundane...you try to spice it up by saying the same old same old in new ways, and...you do say it in new ways, or at least with ...

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Cool Memories I

    I really like it a lot. Good job.

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: keep still

    I love this, I'm bookmarking it. it's yummy.

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Too Beautiful

    I can definitely relate. Like it a lot.

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Wise Cotton-Candy Quest

    Wise Cotton-Candy Quest My imagination fingers the crevasses of my mind, poring through memories with ice-cold fingers that make me scream in sexual elation. My memory massages; in, out, perfect ...

    Nov 20, 2005
  • Research Re: Buddism

    It's also spelled Buddhism, not Buddism. Minor mistake.

    Nov 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Jesus is Republican

    yes. If the democrats used him for it, it would hurt christianity too. "Thou shalt not do as they do in Egypt" --Leviticus

    Nov 14, 2005


As long as you don't find out about my other, way worse, crimes- I'm fine.
— MrytleJinn