User avatar

PsyLynx

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Zoning Into The Dharma

    Zoning Into The Dharma 11-19-05 I lose myself into a heavy room standing crooked, bent, in a sandy house on a sandy shore, storm surf flailing salty spray, smell, gulls ...

    Jan 3, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Hand

    I thought it was beautiful....I think you should find a way so that you don't have to explain it...just help the reader by letting them know that someone is falling...and ...

    Dec 29, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sleeping Along the Roadside

    huh.

    Dec 28, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sleeping Along the Roadside

    Sleeping Along the Roadside 12-26-05 Tangle me up and we’ll slide Temple dreams and fragrant blankets echoes of a lost place peaceful reactions, explosions, and weeping from highway to highway ...

    Dec 27, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Men Much Do Many Bloody Dinner Cobwebs

    The scary part is that it makes sense to me...............and I like it............................................

    Dec 23, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Teenager Recollections

    Yeah, I think that bit may be the best stanza I've ever written. And I don't know how to quote, either...but I also don't want to learn, become I'm a ...

    Dec 21, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Teenager Recollections

    Teenager Recollections 12-16-05 SteamPain! FearBlood! Anger-angst, lost-found, groping-shrieking something dark. A tune of incoherency blares trumpet-pound Pond-Pollution, but the shadow is here!-Fear

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: You know that you're crazy when

    I think the OH ANGEL OF INSPIRATION STRIKE ME should be lower case with an exclamation point, but it isn't a big thing, at least to me. And I like ...

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Schizm (real poem--apologies for the first)

    but you did actually read the thing and comment on it and think, so thanks. A lot.

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Schizm (real poem--apologies for the first)

    You really don't understand it. It is self-indulgent, purely. And it all makes sense, every part of it, because it is all true.

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Santa Clause is God (and it's a myth that he gives coal)

    hmmm, you remind me of someone I know....

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Santa Clause is God (and it's a myth that he gives coal)

    it's all about it, man. God is a nice guy who gives you everything. There is no coal. Other people give the coal, and God isn't really a guy, but ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Santa Clause is God (and it's a myth that he gives coal)

    12-04-05 Cursed is he who does not believe in calmness, for he shan't learn the error of his ways kindly. Cursed is he who, separated from peace and strength, the ...

    Dec 4, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Northern Lights (Haiku)

    fucking sweet!

    Dec 4, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: December 14th

    fantastic chevy! I really like it, it's...pretty and short and shit.

    Dec 4, 2005


I know where the wall goes.
— Creed, the Office