User avatar

PsyLynx

  • Narrative Poetry Re: dreaming of freedom

    the format really didn't get translated well, that annoys me. Tabs don't really seem to have a place in HTML.

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: dreaming of freedom

    1-26-06 i have been to the dockets i have trodden through flame, i have felt the lowest fire just to rise up again. i see through you, mr. mundane i ...

    Jan 27, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mathematical Poetry

    I dig the last bit. Some of it is...well, forced. I suppose it would have to be, but it's just, I donno, to a level that turns me off a ...

    Jan 27, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Flakes of Humanity

    It sounds out vaguely weak, I think...rhyming just to rhyme, but then you got onto somthing, and it flowed totally horrowshow, I love it. It felt like Poe, only not ...

    Jan 27, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Artisitc Hedonism (rated for content)

    I dig, feels goodlio.

    Jan 27, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Gone

    same thing with my neighbor and I...we were best friends for years. Now, I hardly know him. I think he takes steroids, I think his parents may be getting a ...

    Jan 23, 2006
  • Other Re: A journal meditation

    Journal Entry 1-14-06 I’m so full I want to burst, thank God. I’m saturated, filled to overflow and then some. The feelings that mark a human life and wealth churn ...

    Jan 15, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: When the World Keeps Spinning Out of Control... (part 2)

    yeah, I must agree--------Huh? It did rhyme... I suppose it's an in-thing that I'm not included in. *weep.* *shrug*

    Jan 13, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: To One Hand Clapping (This Life is the Art of Listening)

    To One Hand Clapping (This Life is the Art of Listening) 1-12-06 There are only whispers. We are the contemplators in our highest. This life is the art of listening. ...

    Jan 13, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Missing Season

    yeah, man, I love this. Stunning and shimmering, and what the hell else can I say? *Shrug* Extraordinarily mature comes to mind, language that drips with wisdom.

    Jan 9, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Deep in the AM

    it started out good, but then at some point, as tends to happen to me at least, you got hung-up on rhyming, so that every line had to rhyme, and ...

    Jan 9, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Drivin’ in this Land of Fellatial Screams

    I think it's brilliant. You show real maturity. Your word choice is so strange, I love it. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :D ...

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Citrus Mist

    purdy.

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Urn and Ashes

    it's very elegant and touchingly sad...conjures an image in my mind of a tree in the movie What Dreams May Come; it was sad and forlorn, with dark purple leaves, ...

    Jan 5, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Drivin’ in this Land of Fellatial Screams

    Drivin’ in this Land of Fellatial Screams 1-4-06 Drivin’ the world in cruise control hissing blood out of its speakers a child of my times, needle in the vein kissin’ ...

    Jan 5, 2006


People find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right.
— Albus Dumbledore