User avatar

PsyLynx

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: CATTAPILLAR. the uncut version

    it's too short to get me to care. I care about characters once I get to know them. It's just a moment of something larger, of an entire world....it's like ...

    Feb 10, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Prismatic in Darkworld

    absolutely incredible imagery. I wish I could figure out what it meant. But the imagery was stunning enough that it's like music....you don't have to understand it's message in order ...

    Feb 10, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Laugh. Dream.

    a men. A men. The greatest defeat I've ever had, and the stupidest thing I've ever done, was when I let myself believe that adults were living the right way, ...

    Feb 10, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: 2-5-06

    ever read A Clockwork Orange? No. Bezoomny is a word used in it. It's beautiful, so I used it. The stuff that can be misconstrued as philosophy is basically all ...

    Feb 10, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Chill of the Night

    I disagree with everyone. Forbading? Please. That's NOT A WORD. I like the poem. I like how it is, and don't think that anything should be changed. It feels...creepy, sad, ...

    Feb 9, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Let My People Stay

    I don't know. I felt early on like this was trying to make me angry, and in return, I got angry at it. Hamas, yeah, that's bad. They won, yeah, ...

    Feb 9, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: 2-5-06

    thank you, I hadn't noticed and it is an excellent point. :D oh, and thank you. :D :D :D :D

    Feb 8, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Mellow Tragic

    Eyne is an archaic word, it's in Shakespeare a lot, it means all a person's eyes. I use it to include the mind's eye. I think you can do that, ...

    Feb 7, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Vision

    vision is spelled...vision. Not visioin. But a small mistake... I love it. It's...very powerful and excellent. "Delicate beauty...dreaming a vision of death" and "where the sun and moon soar/While cha

    Feb 6, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: 2-5-06

    2-5-06 I. We never read the shapes of words anymore, nor the succulent-smooth taste nor their echoey sound in mighty cathedrals nor their color, black and infinitely warm and sinful ...

    Feb 5, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Mellow Tragic

    Mellow Tragic 2-5-06 Mellow Tragic Down a deep dog’s eye hear the street wrinkle, solid expectation give the world to this tumbling sky. Yesterday, I imagined and I thought I ...

    Feb 5, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Aquarius orthodoxy

    it's ok, it shows that you have talent, but it doesn't feel like it's really focusing on anything that's worth a damn to me. Gimme something my heart can cling ...

    Feb 1, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Vast and Lonely Spaces

    I'm naive? Oh dear, I'm screwed up already without learning more bad adult news.

    Feb 1, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Greatest Haiku Ever

    spiffilicious!

    Feb 1, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Vast and Lonely Spaces

    Vast and Lonely Spaces 1-31-06 Now all expectations have bleeded, burnt to the ground, and all is empty sky, lonely space, far-off stars a’twinkle some dancing in binary bliss, and ...

    Feb 1, 2006


I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.
— William Shakespeare