User avatar

PsyLynx

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Oh, cruel fate, to be thusly boned. (titles suck)

    read it now. Hey, I liked it. Continue it, definitely. Love clocks in stories. I used them in one of mine, and now I want to use them in everything. ...

    Feb 25, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Oh, cruel fate, to be thusly boned. (titles suck)

    I didn't read it, at least not yet, but I love the title. Period.

    Feb 25, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: the epigone, I

    wow. so humble. Completely pure images. I love it. Absolutely. Don't change a word.

    Feb 24, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I'd Be the Worst Kind of Famous

    yeah, it definitely wasn't good enough to merit all of this. Maybe when edited. Not in its "if birds were to shit" state. No. Just...no.

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    the worst book ever written was, undoubtably, the bible. Yech. When I go to hell, at least I'll have my teddy bear with me.

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: drugs, crayon-blonde (Absinthian Dreams Part One of Two)

    I really didn't edit this that much, because I wasn't sure that there was that much to salvage. Since I feel now like there was...I edited it. Thanks for the ...

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: six billion victory cries in the silent, dead sky.

    Xanthan, thanks. I didn't change the early morning spring to early spring morning, because, frankly, that changes the meaning to make it early in spring, and morning, rather than early ...

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Gray or Grey?

    I don't think that any good self-respecting person prefers the american way. All british spelling is better. It's....so...beautiful...*gets all wistful and remembers the anger the felt when teachers t

    Feb 19, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Loneliness

    I didn't think it was brilliant, but I certainly liked it.

    Feb 19, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: six billion victory cries in the silent, dead sky.

    2-18-06 Dear journal; six billion of these angsty moments six billion of these good-for-nothing moments, six billion of these “the world is on fire, and I am scared as shit!” ...

    Feb 19, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Absinthian Dreams (part two of two)

    (Absinthian Dreams Part Two of Two) 2-12-06 Melting down the street in my happy absinthian dreams, like a magnet I find love I name it you, a kiss of despair, ...

    Feb 19, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Dancing Inside A Raindrop

    heh. The 'because' is explaining why I'm saying all this. I too was at a school dance that night. Stopped in the middle of it to stare at the disco ...

    Feb 13, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: drugs, crayon-blonde (Absinthian Dreams Part One of Two)

    drugs, crayon-blonde (Absinthian Dreams Part One of Two) 2-11-06 I. This is the ecstatic destruction of drugs, crayon blond flashing like capitalist hatred. II. Tomorrow, I’ll smoke you to bed ...

    Feb 12, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Dancing Inside A Raindrop

    Dancing Inside A Raindrop 2-10-06 The world is moving fast, quaking like volcanic eruption mania disease we’re a disco ball under this excited freedom gin grin because I see an ...

    Feb 12, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I'd Be the Worst Kind of Famous

    ooooooooooooooooh. love the ending. It was...starting to get old, and the bird-shit thing just made me go, "um............"...but, of course, that's just weirdness and I can of course forgive that, ...

    Feb 12, 2006


The only person I know for certain I am better than is the person I used to be.
— CandyWizard