User avatar

PsyLynx

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A perfect goverment

    I thought about this quite a lot a couple of years ago. I guess I still think of it some. Incandescence, though, is insane and none of his ideas are ...

    Feb 24, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Death Wish

    as a fellow sci-fi writer, I feel obligated to tell you a few things which I've learned. First off, one klick (if that is how it's spelled, I honestly don't ...

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Listening to Your Stories

    hey, it be good. I likes it, anyway. And yeah, it doe tell a story. And I appreciate the notice that it wasn't supposed to make sense; save me the ...

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: *Sleeping Heaven*

    I liked the concept, I loved the idea of sleeping heaven....of your sleeping reality, but you didn't do anything with it, instead you just did this cliche love thing that ...

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Perfect (MAJOR CHANGES)

    I liked it. Very pretty, easy to read, good words, good story, etc. I didn't focus on it closely enough to find anything that I would improve about it, which ...

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Half a Tank of Gas

    it surprised me, a little bit. It was close to getting to be redundant, close to being too....I don't know, just dry of ideas, but it wasn't either of those ...

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: (Deleted).

    I...the language was pretty, the rhymes were pretty good, there were a few gramatical errors that only bug me because in daily speech, I use them, and that disconcerts me, ...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Thursday Afternoon

    12-9-04 Home smells percolate in the fresh hot biscuit bliss-drive explode with the world in a mind too full of wonder to be afraid of the screaming outs and ins. ...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My pics

    You've converted from TYWC too...neato. I liked the first two...and think that the second will be awesome if you redo it, spend some time on it, which you obviously didn't ...

    Jan 31, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: In the Castle

    Yo. That's actually pretty good, younginlator.

    Jan 31, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: wordance

    sweet as hell. Damn, this site kicks TYWC's ass.

    Jan 30, 2005


It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong.
— Voltaire