User avatar

PsyLynx

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Thunderstorm

    um, maybe you could have ended it in a joke, like "then God came down from the sky, and he gave me a bag of fritos, and he said, "though ...

    Mar 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: RIP TYWC.....?

    My feeling, as James T. Frugo, is that it's dead. Oh well. I like this site better, but I can't say that I didn't absolutely love TYWC, and that it ...

    Mar 1, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Tower of Dreams

    hey, me likes, me likes a lot. Can't think of a way to improve it. Love the image of swinging cages...

    Mar 1, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: innocence (for tai though you'll never read this)

    no, wait, this is definitely better than my stuff. Kudos.

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: innocence (for tai though you'll never read this)

    This really, really reminded me of the stuff that I've been writing, hauntingly so. Lately, I've been trying to break out of it, because it's death to be satisfied, and...whenever ...

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Fields of Waterloo

    I really thought it was good. Had a good beat, good rhythm, and built it in my mind well. There is something that is hauntingly beautiful, randomly beautiful, and more ...

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Love in P-land America (OVER SIXTEEN)

    Love in Pisser-Land America 2-27-05 Swish around the sun with a background of pin-prick stars, like cacti, all keeping their secrets. I don’t think that this place is natural in ...

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Hott.

    it's a good message. Unfortunately, the sort of people who need to hear this message aren't the ones who read poetry....like writing a book entitled "how to read."

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: SHOUT

    It was an experiment. Yeah, sorry about spelling mistakes. I thought I had ironed them out, guess not. Um, okay, I want to communicate. Read it, in your head. Hear ...

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: resonation

    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I like it. I like all of this website. But this was awesome.

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: summer heat (needs better title)

    sweet and sexy as hell. I like it. Maybe you could lengthen it and tie a story to it...I donno. It's great as it is, though.

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: SHOUT

    2-9-05 SSSSSSSHHHHHHHOUUUUUUUUUT! As the pure yellowy sun strikes low, SSSSSSSHHHHHHHOUUUUUUUUT! Eyeline dribbling to the snow. SSSSSHHHHHHHOUUUUUUUT! Whiny moments crumble away. S! H! O-U-T today! SS

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: english gothic

    absolutely, completely incredible. Don't think I've ever written anything this good before. Utterly brilliant. I can't think of anyway to change or improve anything on this KEEP WRITING. It'll be ...

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Shell

    really good. Love the last couple of stanzas. I think it needs a few more images, though.

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A perfect goverment

    I claimed ignorance? Wha? Look, you see evil in yourself, and I've seen evil in myself, but maybe unlike you, I see a stronger, simpler, and more incredible Good within ...

    Feb 24, 2005


I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.
— Leonardo da Vinci