User avatar

PsyLynx

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Bone-White Responsibility Skeletons

    4-23-05 With stars, low and rolling and night, high and boiling with crashes of silent thunder strumming his electrified mind, are awakened new days, old nights, the ancient splendor of ...

    Apr 25, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Love in P-land America (OVER SIXTEEN)

    however, there is no way that this is five-stars good, no way at all. Someone hurry and give it a shitty review so it's overall more accurate.

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Satan on turtle's back

    once, I spewed in the shape of an angel...I think that God lives in my genitals...

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Love in P-land America (OVER SIXTEEN)

    it is a monologue. Shakespear had tons of those. Pardon me for not fitting into your narrow definition of poetry. Poetry is anything you want it to be. There is ...

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    definitely Smiley Face Erotica.

    Mar 17, 2005
  • Other Re: George Bush Fans

    you're a rude, insensitive douchebag. It just bugs me because everyone is, (and yes, I have been too.) Stop it, it's annoying. You know nothing about the world, I know ...

    Mar 12, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Life

    very oriental. The sort of piece that's supposed to tell you, "okay, I've said that. Try to understand it, you probably do understand it, now try to put the peices ...

    Mar 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Thoughts

    Welcome to the club. I've experienced that same thing. The confusion of existence and having compassion and being happy while everything around you burns down. Or something. There is a ...

    Mar 12, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: ten years (very...pathetic...I CAN'T WRITE ANYMORE!!!)

    yeah, I thought it was kind of lame. . .meh. I just don't think that you had anything with it.

    Mar 10, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: prayer

    I didn't get a lot of it....why you said some things, what they meant in the poem, you know. Sound to silence, light to dark (forgive me if my paraphasing ...

    Mar 10, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: She still waits

    the language was boring. . .I don't know. That's my only real complaint. The story is, of course, sad. Spice it up, maybe. Make it sadder, make the work lonier, ...

    Mar 10, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: The Secret Keeper

    spruce up the language. Still, it was pure in its....hmmm...write for a couple years, look at it, and you'll know what I mean. Pure means that you mean it. Later, ...

    Mar 8, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Love in P-land America (OVER SIXTEEN)

    obviously the profanity does alienate any audience who is totally against that on purely moral grounds. But I can't show those people poetry anyway. Sigh. The battle over censorship. I ...

    Mar 5, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Love in P-land America (OVER SIXTEEN)

    *sigh. Well, I liked it, at least.*

    Mar 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A perfect goverment

    sigh. I was on topic. There are hundreds of thousands of years of human history to which we're blind. We look at a few cultures and say that we know ...

    Mar 3, 2005


Life is like a bag of potatoes, it starts out rough, but can turn into something beautiful (and yummy).
— Ley