User avatar

PsyLynx

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: short random dark depressing little poem

    absolutely hilarious.

    Jun 30, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: God’s Night-Time Moon Jingle

    I don't know where this should have gone, and Dramatic Poetry felt the best; if you disagree, just go wit it please. Thanks :D God’s Night-Time Moon Jingle 6-28-05 Falling ...

    Jun 29, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Depth & Love, Respectively

    I honestly don't know which poetry section this should fall into, so if you don't think it fits here, please just go wit it. :D Depth & Love, Respectively 6-28-05 ...

    Jun 29, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Peck Peck Peck *Sizzle*

    good, man. Don't ever feel bad for posting anything. Hell, don't feel bad for anything that you can't change, ever. Hell, don't feel bad. Now that I've endowed you with ...

    Jun 28, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Red Balloon

    Yes, I liked it. It though it was for children...but there was nothing about it that made it so that adults shouldn't read it. I liked it, a lot. But ...

    Jun 27, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Mouth-Water Laffetty Taffetty Cult

    6-22-05 (First day of summer) The night sank with a fast, speedy train cycle and his mind didn’t know itself anymore, it was good, it was Eden, beneath a moon ...

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: depressed

    I can relate. And I'm going to tell you something and I don't know if you're going to believe me, but a friend of mine told me the same tale, ...

    Jun 15, 2005
  • General Articles Re: Story of You-the writers...

    Why has nobody else commented? I like this a lot; it does capture a lot of writing...the loneliness, the fact that often, we must force ourselves to do it, and ...

    Jun 14, 2005
  • General Articles Re: Things that dont calculate

    I think that you need a hug. *Hugs you*

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: goes the chicken

    comments from someone, anyone? Please?

    Jun 13, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: a silvery black sky

    I love "sweat-mirrored walls of my mind" But the poem, overall, didn't leave much of an impression because I couldn't tell why the narrator was feeling the way they were, ...

    Jun 12, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: A Kneeling Wall

    It seems like you have a lot of talent, but yet you forced this, like you consciously decided to write a poem and consciously decided what it should be about ...

    Jun 12, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: goes the chicken

    I wrote this while falling asleep with my eyes closed, and my favorite color is orange I think.

    Jun 11, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: *random poem* Time 4 jan 2005 GO

    it seemed trite to me...really trite...but I can't help you out, so I'm a turd for telling you that, sorry. Do better, because you can.

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: goes the chicken

    6-10-05 Flamethrower image, crumbleing norteamericanos pizza-pie connections ddarkness, darkness, dimness The family poem The family song y carol –The Family– Two seasons, in one sitting I’m a s

    Jun 10, 2005


There are those who say that life is like a book, with chapters for each event in your life and a limited number of pages on which you can spend your time. But I prefer to think that a book is like a life, particularly a good one, which is well to worth staying up all night to finish.
— Lemony Snicket