-
Re: I HATE POETRY!
Whenever I try to write smart poetry, it turns out crappy...yeah. Poetry, even anti-poetry poetry, has to be inspired, and this just wasn't. You know what I mean.
Jul 3, 2005 -
Re: I HATE POETRY!
Somewhere between cute for a third grader to write and lame. Sorry... :cry:
Jul 3, 2005 -
Re: The Black Rose: Why I Burned the Midnight Oil of Yesterday
6-30-05 And what is a tragic eye, and what is a comic one? Staring from stupendous distances, piercing with a familiar foreignness, throwing around the word fat and a lifetime ...
Jul 1, 2005 -
Re: A Moth Fluttered In
Very lovely. I am not really commenting, I'm just appreciating. Sorry for my selfishness.
Jul 1, 2005 -
Re: God’s Night-Time Moon Jingle
Sense is only for those who have not yet touched the well's bottom, and perhaps this was not written for anyone else.
Jun 30, 2005 -
Re: Psy Lynx
And you leave out the most valuable part about it, which is that it's about me.
Jun 30, 2005 -
Re: Nature's Poem.
Oh man, it was soooo good, though maybe a lot of it is just the state I'm in, but I loved it, utterly. I'll look at it later, and I'll ...
Jun 30, 2005 -
Re: Psy Lynx
HAHAHAHA, I AM A GOD! *Takes a bow and smotes thee who does as they do in Egypt (see Levidicus, the chapter where they talk about what you can and ...
Jun 30, 2005 -
Re: Things you hate
I hate hatred man, and close-mindedness, and speaking when you should listen, and I hate who I let myself be, sometimes. I love love, though, and I love open-mindedness, and ...
Jun 30, 2005 -
Re: Raven's Heart
yeah, it is another damn cliche love poem, but you gotta give it its dues, it was done well, and it wasn't trying to be original. Or if it was, ...
Jun 30, 2005 -
Re: Piano Man
Lovely. I think it should go deeper, vision of it was definitely influenced and thus slightly changed by the similarities to Mr. Tambourine Man.
Jun 30, 2005 -
Re: for harley
I love it...the conversion from melancholy, sad slight-depression to...love. MMmmmmyeah. Thanks, it is an excellent piece.
Jun 30, 2005 -
Re: anti finite
I don't know what to think about it. Just a thought more than even a poem...hmmm. Something to meditate on. I like it as that. And it isn't the sort ...
Jun 30, 2005 -
Re: Holy Tithe
loved it. It seemed to be very mature, and like it was worked on a lot, without any of it being taken away in the process. Very well done.
Jun 30, 2005 -
Re: Who
man, fuck this, fuck you, fuck anger. Mark Twain once said, "wisdom is the reward one gives themself for a lifetime of listening when they would rather have talked." I've ...
Jun 30, 2005
