User avatar

PsyLynx

  • Other Poetry Re: Tears of the Unforgiven

    I like it much more than your other one....some of this feels a little repetitive...I think you should cut between three and five lines, you choose which, and it would ...

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Between Two Suns

    perfect, man, thanks a bunch. It's very very beautiful and deep.

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: A Fallen Angel

    I don't know, man, it was kinda...cliche. Nothing really cool, no images, nothing to grasp onto. Just abstract good vs. bad shit, and no specifics as to what happened...I think ...

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Peom! Peom! Peom! <--- notice the spelling error.

    Totally funny, man. :lol:

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: a depressing poem i felt like writing for once.

    I like it, but I think it's too that, by the end, you get used to the style and it doesn't feel new or exciting anymore, but just predictable...I think ...

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: sixteen

    I thought it's really good....reminds me of a sadness I sometimes feel, and rarely but occasionally am consumed by....and it reminded me of night, and loneliness, and staring at dying ...

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: blissful concerto

    oh god, musical (good musical) poetry, and lots of it....perfect. Don't change anything.... I say "oh god, musical poetry" because it can be sooooooooooooo cool....man. Thanks. A

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: heavenly graffiti

    completely wonderful...timeless (in my mind...I suppose acid rain isn't timeless, but whatevs, this piece feels timeless). And it's really, truly beautiful and great. A

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Racing Within the Surf of Spazming Stars, arbitrary part one

    oh, and though I don't think that I get into it in this part, though I might, spazming stars don't actually exist, I just like the concept. If I don't ...

    Jul 4, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Racing Within the Surf of Spazming Stars, arbitrary part one

    *I don't need help with typos, because I'm really good at catching them when I reread, which I haven't done yet...but if there are any obvious grammar mistakes that I've ...

    Jul 4, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Future Faded, Chapter 1

    some details don't seem to fit...he's been all alone in this place for seventeen years, and he still feels awkward when he speaks to himself? And nobody came to town ...

    Jul 4, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Earth REVEALED (story written for science in 6th grade)

    sorry, I couldn't read wasn't a story, nor was it science fiction, it was a report....I've done and read enough of those in my day. I think that's why nobody's ...

    Jul 4, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Exquisite

    I can't think of anything to change, it's absolutely funderful.

    Jul 3, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Lonlieness in my heart

    it makes sense to me, Jennafina. I liked the beginning, I love disjointed stuff. Fuck Sam. I think it went way too long, lost my attention after a while, and ...

    Jul 3, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: last night's thunderstorm

    I really liked it a lot. Some of it...seemed a little bit boring, in its simplicity, but...some of its simplicity was quite lovely. I adore the stanza "the pavements are ...

    Jul 3, 2005


The magic is only in what books say, how they stitched the patches of the universe together into one garment for us.
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451