User avatar

PsyLynx

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: the tenor of your words still echo in my room

    Yes, definitely everything that everyone said...chillingly real... and the only thing that I can find that you may want to change is the name; since 'tenor' is singular, it should ...

    Jul 26, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Buzzing Light

    A Buzzing Light 7-26-05 The northern light seizes, shudders, new doorbell tinkling pain, new awfulness, new skies exist... At this stage in life, you can’t care what anyone thinks, yet ...

    Jul 26, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: A Haiku and 4 line poem

    Hullo. The Haiku is entitled "To Be Dead: Haiku." Tell me what ye think... 7-19-05 To be dragonfly; dead. To be gone; to be sky, and spirit, and s*n. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Jul 24, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Untitled (7-19-05)

    7-19-05 I’d like to see you, sprawled out, splayed naked beneath the remorseless summer sun to feel you, breathing with pillows of bitter softness, and long-dried tears... The things that’ve ...

    Jul 24, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Me-You Night angels

    I don't believe in science-art.

    Jul 20, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: A Morning Poem of Peace

    A Morning Poem of Peace 7-16-05 The dawn reappears the light waves retain their dignity, as they lasertocrystal dance about us, The warmth is felt again, The dew that is ...

    Jul 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "There is no terrorist threat" quote, Michael Moor

    I must apologize for earlier becoming angry and swearing. There really isn't any excuse for becoming angry, ever. I'm sorry. -Brett.

    Jul 17, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Me-You Night angels

    Me-You Night angels 7-17-05 Night angels, looming on the edge of their dreamland, stand facing into the crystal full moon, exhale the softly-perfumed dew, pound their feet in nervous anticipation, ...

    Jul 17, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Broken Dreams

    I seem to recall this....you told me on the phone, I doth recalleth. And I love: While my mind is twitching with eccentricity *twitch twitch*

    Jul 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?

    Well, Jesus was gay....

    Jul 15, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: 7

    7-12-05 Page songs in you, a calculator on steroids, to Pink Floyd music tunes I’m here, listening to it now, a to phones and ringer experiencing the truth of bell ...

    Jul 13, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Solarwinds: Life in Linear Virginity (Red Snow in April)

    "As the ripples spirit across the fawn tinted surface" Yummy line. I loved when she woke up, too....and the ending was beautifully written. I like the story.... will I find ...

    Jul 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are humans just animals?

    Are animals JUST animals? Is a child JUST a child? Animals rule man, and so do we! Of course, we're the only ones intelligent enough to rationalize....and stupid enough to.

    Jul 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "There is no terrorist threat" quote, Michael Moor

    But I do agree with you, nonetheless, that much of his stuff is propaganda bull****. I can't say that all of it is, because I haven't seen all of it, ...

    Jul 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "There is no terrorist threat" quote, Michael Moor

    Despite the tragic events that have unfolded, if you read what Micheal Moore said and his argument, it still holds absolutely true. Read it and stop taking his words out ...

    Jul 9, 2005


The important thing is never to stop questioning.
— Albert Einstein