User avatar

PsyLynx

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Ying Yang, Inverted

    I do believe that it was intentional, but thanks for questioning that something that's cool came out of my mind....lol. Most of the best things I've written have happened on ...

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Only Truly Great Poem I Will Ever Write

    this is also an in-joke, for those rare fools who lived it with me.

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Only Truly Great Poem I Will Ever Write

    just know that it is inspired on a true story

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Innocent

    I GET REVENGE ON THE UNIVERSE! See, I once wrote a poem entitled My Child, and people's big complaint with it was that I repeated My Child too much, well...same ...

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Shadows

    I'm sorry, I have to state that I think it wasn't too great....nothing for my imagination to latch onto, man...I WANT IMAGERY AND RHYTHM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Only Truly Great Poem I Will Ever Write

    8-28-05 (The Most Poetic Day I Shall Ever Live) If I live to be two thousand long years old, then never shall I forget the rareness, awe, and sure, pure ...

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    wups, I thought that the top was the wrong one. Er, I really mean five out of ten.

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9/10 because it is purdyful and excellent art.

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Acoustic guitars and firelight

    I really liked the beginning, when it was talking about all that had happened, but when it turned into the narrator talking about there being a lot of love, and ...

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Bloody Angel: Chapter One

    Well, I want more. It was enticing and exciting, though I think it could've had more description. Also, your grammar is a little off, and your understanding of where commas ...

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: my sushi blueboy

    As if you need another compliment of a comment, I thought it was excellent...a footnote to tell me what the french stuff meant would be nice, just for those inquisitive ...

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Journal Meditation Poem

    Journal Meditation Poem 7-19-05 Dead dragonfly, looking sad and deformed in front of me, as though it caught a glimpse of hard, harsh, and confusing life, screamed, and fumed into ...

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: An Angel Dreamt Her Life

    An Angel Dreamt Her Life 8-22-05 Sexy shadows, blue alien you, (you) are here, at the edge of a lunatic, thrusting into the dark your grandeur bombs. Sexy shadows, red ...

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Ying Yang, Inverted

    Ying Yang, Inverted 8-21-05 Heavenscape, inverted crossing cross-section views, the people down Houghton’s streets walking and laughing, singing repressing, grinning... emotional turbulence, hellsca

    Aug 24, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Jack Olson's Vision Quest

    Hey y'all who may be reading, the grammar isn't necessarily conventional, so don't tell me about mistakes unless you really really really want to, because chances are that the mistakes ...

    Jul 28, 2005


Why do we only rest in peace? Why don't we live in peace too?
— Alison Billet