User avatar

PsyLynx

  • Other Poetry Re: freedom

    freedom 3-23-06 Freedom relax, lie back or stand up meditate on the nonexistence of all things, rise to the top of a high city building and scream into the pouring ...

    Mar 24, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Poem about poetry

    Sorry, this post was contrary to two rules of YWS, including swearing and behaviour to other members and has been edited out. Firestarter.

    Mar 9, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: For Jesus

    I... am not allowed, by pride, to like any poem named "For Jesus" ... with that said, good poem, I liked it.

    Mar 8, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bubble Bath Surprises

    oh, in case anyone else ever looks at these, I should say that... I wasn't the person who invented the flaming pie image. Paul McCartney did, and he named an ...

    Mar 6, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: Kindly Light

    That's...awesome. So good that I actually finished reading it and decided to comment on it. That's rare. And I love this.

    Mar 6, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: For You, I'll Speak French

    simply beautiful

    Mar 4, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sick Day

    I have to confess that when I wrote this, I never thought I'd type it out. The last couple lines, about how awful it was, was just what I really ...

    Mar 4, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sick Day

    Sick Day 3-3-06 Sometimes, I celebrated so long, called to the heavens so loudly, and danced so ferociously that I thought the echoes could never die. But now the echo ...

    Mar 4, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lust

    that's pwetty. I love it.

    Mar 4, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bubble Bath Surprises

    hey, I'm open to some. I worked on a lot of what Xantham said... but some things are permanent. ho hummm.

    Mar 3, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bubble Bath Surprises

    I've added an extra m to hum, because I don't want it pronounced "hum" when reading this, I want it pronounced, "hummm." I figure if I have three m's, you ...

    Mar 3, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bubble Bath Surprises

    Bubble Bath Surprises 3-1-06 Some days, I feel like failure– tar bubbles in slimy asphalt, and I try to fly over it, but instead sink into my dirty goo. And ...

    Mar 2, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: On the Basis of Friendship

    I hate the phrase "on a daily basis", because you could say...well, "daily" and have it mean precisely the same thing. I don't care so much in daily conversation, but ...

    Mar 2, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Song of Chief

    I like them...it's all style, Xantham. It's not too common in...the poetry that is written by ordinary poets these days, but there have been times when they were pretty common ...

    Mar 1, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Song of Chief

    I love the first and last stanzas, absolutely. The second two...are necessary to the story, I do think, and there's nothing wrong with them at all. No, nothing really at ...

    Feb 28, 2006


We all share half a braincell that bounces like a windows screensaver
— WeepingWisteria