User avatar

PsyLynx

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Doom

    haha, awesomecoaster. :P

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Brown Eyes

    yeah, I agree with what people said, especially with Snoink's appraisal. I'm not going to dissect the thing any further; it's pretty good, but people had good advice.

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Paradox

    I don't like it as a poem. I can definitely feel that it was inspired from a song, and often that happens to me and I write things that I ...

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Prayer at the Window

    The only line I didn't really like was the "I need you tonight (ache)" because it's, well...cliche (as if everything that's worth saying isn't) and because the very next line ...

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Stone Age???

    I like it, and think that you should edit away your explanation; I was thinking of war, hell, all of these terrible things, and getting all of my own ideas ...

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Idealistic vs. Reality

    erm, tisbe sad, and, well....wrong. Still, it definitely captures something about the shittiness of this society, because I know a trillion people who could have written this, word for word.

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Blinded by Darkness

    If by 'random' you mean that her similes and metaphors weren't cliche, I'd say that you're right. If you meant it in a bad way, you're definitely wrong. This was ...

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Morning Has Suckéd

    It really can't be longer, because there's a song that this is a deviation of. Morning has broken, like the first morning, daytime is dawning, like the first day....yadda yadda ...

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Morning Has Suckéd

    *note! This is a true story* Morning Has Suckéd 9-11-05 Morning has suckéd, like the first morning. Daytime has blown hard, like the first day. Some say it’s apathy, say ...

    Sep 11, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: As Silent Tears Dance

    Screw Incandescence. I hate him. Lol. I should give him credit that once he was online, and I got all emotional at him and he let me, because I needed ...

    Sep 6, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Final Sanity still! Updated as of Today!

    Wow, this was refreshingly good. (HUNTER: Yeah, this sentence can stay, the rest must go) --Psy.

    Sep 4, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Dragon an dead guy

    HUNTER'S EDIT: If you're gonna say something, say something constructive, Psy.

    Sep 4, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Guilliotine

    HUNTER'S EDIT: Again, say something constructive or say nothing at all.

    Sep 4, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Sketches a la Harley!

    The puppy is yummy, the shoe is just a well-drawn shoe...which doesn't appeal to me too much, per se, but that is simply because I don't really pride myself on ...

    Sep 4, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Subconscience and I

    I love your style, the strong lines...hard for me to describe, duing to my limited art vocab, but I definitely like the first more, because the second weakened the lines ...

    Sep 4, 2005


Do just once what others say you can't do, and you will never pay attention to their limitations again.
— James R. Cook