User avatar

PsyLynx

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Samsara

    Samsara Senator Sky, A letter arrives, informing you that there is hurt. Trembling through the mail systems, arrives a tear-stained letterized cry. Dabbed with blood, insurance that it’s real. Petit

    Oct 10, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: DOOM ROOM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (OMG PLZ READ!!!)

    DOOM ROOM I am slandered, slayed, sprawled out, I shudder, am splayed, I am crucified under the arrogant weight. Stop, Bob-Fucking-Dylan, cuz I know that amphetamines screamed in the late ...

    Oct 10, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: i slit my wrists for Jesus

    I laughed my ass off.

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Sex, Drugs and Rock n' Roll

    I hate this. I hate 'maturity' and I hate 'wisdom'. I...don't...get...them. People have told me that I'm a deep thinker, and what that means, I have absolutely no idea. I ...

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: two-thousand-and-five-survive

    I really liked it a lot. Loved the emotional crap thing.

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Our Love

    I didn't think it was good at was pure cliche, and not done excellently. It rhymed, had meter that was not flawed, I'll give you that...but that's not poetry, erm, ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: There Used To Be A Word For This.

    It was pretty good and powerful, and the only thing that kept it from being better was that...I can't quite say, but it didn't really flow...you repeated lots of the ...

    Sep 24, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Inspiration!

    I like how it flows, thank you very much. And I've decided whether I want it to rhyme or not; sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. Suck on that.

    Sep 24, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dancing with the Lightning and Thunder

    If you corrected all the errors that Snoink said, then there were still a couple, just nitpicky proof-reading things. Blah, though; unlike him, I really don't care about that. This ...

    Sep 24, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Approaching The Singularity...

    "in reality, nothing is factual"..... um, Brad....hate to say it, but you sound completely nucking insane to me.

    Sep 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    NO YOSHI, DON'T GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! *Gasps!* *Chokes!* *Twitches!* BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNN

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Inspiration!

    Inspiration! 9-21-05 Possibilities blossom, curling roots extend lightning zings as my mind sings everywhere and everyone will hear this call. Heaven is this manic excitement, while my future is huggi

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mysterious Door

    dreams are so cool....I don't think that I've seen any dreamish visionish poems on this site before, which makes this particularly cool, and the ending be good. I'd type more, ...

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: A simple request, all, please listen.

    Yawp, news on TV is something I've been wanting for years....

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Jailbreak

    It's great, it's the most exciting poem I've read in a long, long time...not that I've read many poems in a long, long time :? But it's great, flows excellently, ...

    Sep 19, 2005


i don't want to pass up an opportunity to be authentic for the opportunity to be profound
— soundofmind