-
Re: The Day Imagination Died
I swear I could have read this in a text book, and it could say it was written three hundred years ago and was famous as hell. It's splendiferous! the ...
Oct 31, 2005 -
Re: Crime and Punishment by Dostoyevsky
I just so happen to be reading it now too, but I should tell you that, according at least to the translation I'm using, it isn't his landlady he kills ...
Oct 25, 2005 -
Re: An Ode to Green Day
awesomecoaster, tehehe.
Oct 23, 2005 -
Re: Love Is...
why did I write anything? Just realized that other people wrote totally better stuff. Lol. But I have a spoon. And it, my friends, is too big.
Oct 22, 2005 -
Re: Athen -A Short Story
I don't agree with the too-much-description bit. It isn't a particularly huge amount of description... I agree with the rest. It's short, it's sweet, but very little happened....there wasn't any ...
Oct 22, 2005 -
Re: Love Is...
love, love is that thing where you actually wish happiness for someone. It's unconditional, it's irrational, it's a wish, and love is all the beauty that is inherent in that ...
Oct 22, 2005 -
Re: TheNunISTRANGLED WITH MY BARE HANDS(I'LLKILLYOUIFYOUREADTHIS
ok, thanks, I will.
Oct 19, 2005 -
Re: TheNunISTRANGLED WITH MY BARE HANDS(I'LLKILLYOUIFYOUREADTHIS
I named her after I killed her.
Oct 19, 2005 -
Re: TheNunISTRANGLED WITH MY BARE HANDS(I'LLKILLYOUIFYOUREADTHIS
I'LL KILL YOU IF YOU READ THIS. The Nun I STRANGLED WITH MY BARE HANDS Her name was Julia, she loved motorcycles, dreamed of making love for the first time, ...
Oct 16, 2005 -
Re: Are Rules Meant To Be Broken?
and if it is universal, my pompous friend Incandescence? Laws of Physics perhaps? You're logic "they can't be broken because they can't exist" doesn't seem to apply there; they don't ...
Oct 15, 2005 -
Re: F*** YOU APATHY
I also think that it's hilarious that Cicero hated it and then went to the trouble to point out every single part of it that he didn't like.
Oct 12, 2005 -
Re: F*** YOU APATHY
it would be an imitation if I had read any of his stuff, which I hadn't. So, Incandescence, you pompous slob, you were, yet again, WRONG. More than one person ...
Oct 12, 2005 -
Re: DOOM ROOM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (OMG PLZ READ!!!)
yes.
Oct 12, 2005 -
Re: F*** YOU APATHY
F*** you.
Oct 12, 2005 -
Re: F*** YOU APATHY
FUCK YOU APATHY Fuck you, television watcher Isolation, the-world-doesn't-touch-you-liar. Artificial adult, hugging America, Western Civilization, hell, soon a pension, knowing that danger is going to
Oct 10, 2005
