User avatar

ProfessorRabbit

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Theodore King ( Part One: Sharon )

    Thanks for the reviews, guys. I'll admit that you're right. *sigh* I have such a problem with originality. No matter how well I do with the actual writing, the stories ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Vampire Diaries: The Awakening and The Struggle

    I remember these! Vaguely, anyway. They started off well, but by the third or fourth in the series they kind of started... sucking. And am I really the only one ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    Oh, dear God, he's making another one? As if one wasn't bad enough, and then a sequel besides! *dies* Spare me the pop teen fiction. ( Sorry for not reading ...

    Jun 25, 2008


You must never give into despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.
— Uncle Iroh