User avatar

ProfessorRabbit

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hey, there! Welcome! XD Read the rules, I guess. Otherwise, party hearty. =^.^=

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello! Hola! Gutentag! Konnichiwa! Aloha!

    Zdravstvuyte! XD That's the only foreign "hello" word I can think of, offhand, that you haven't used yet. Wellcome to the site, anyway. It's a pretty chill place. I enjoy ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Emma Smilerz

    Welcome! Can you enter notes into an iPod without typing them on a computer first? *curious* I didn't think that was possible. Anyway, two reviews, one story, blah blah, you'll ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, There!

    I'm getting a little tired of having that rule quoted at me. *pout* I've posted two or three reviews already, and not a single work of my own. Lay off ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, There!

    Catseye! That's the one I was thinking of! And, of course, I own the Enchanted Forest Chronicles. And the Chronicles of Chrestomanci, irrelevantly. I haven't heard of any of those ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, There!

    I believe the Harper Hall trilogy was my introduction to the world of the Dragonriders, and a wonderful introduction it was! XD I've also read Decision at Doona; sometimes I ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, There!

    I really love the Dragonrider books - of course. :P Those are what she's most famous for, I think. I haven't read as much of her other sci-fi stuff, but ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, There!

    Again, thank you, Pingu. This site certainly knows how to offer a warm welcome to its newcomers. :)

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, There!

    Thanks for the welcome, Ash. :)

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, There!

    Thanks for the welcome, Tatra, and also for the link! I had not realized that there was a similar site for the older crowd. Well, I'll amend that statement. I ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, There!

    Adna- Thanks for the welcome! I know I'm not completely fooling myself - I've seen bad writing, and mine is not - but I can't in all fairness call myself ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, There!

    Thanks for the welcome, Alainna. :) I may, in fact, PM you once I've posted something on this site, as I've noticed already, in my browsing, that people seem to ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Rabbit <> The Story Behind the Professor

    Rabbit is a slender, fairly pretty young woman of but 20 years, with unremarkable hazel eyes and light brown hair that has been recently cut short and dyed a shade ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    *peers* I came to see if people were chatting in this thread, as I am thus far bored with my own introduction. Not sure what the posting frequency is on ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi! ^_^

    Hehe, teen anime fangirl. Cute. :) I welcome you, because I can, though I, myself, am new to the site. A pleasure to meet you, and thank God for thirteen-year-olds ...

    Jun 25, 2008


the crickets are humongous
— snapshot