User avatar

ProfessorRabbit

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone

    *envies* I came up with my concept for NaNo in.. what, '05? I think that's right. I only got a couple of thousand words before I petered out because the ...

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone

    Sounds like as good a way as any! I think I stumbled here from Gaia on day, a long time ago. Last month I got an email in my inbox ...

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone

    Figured I'd mention it, since I was actually the first to welcome you. XD Usually four or five different people will tell you that, so don't be surprised if you ...

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone

    Welcome to the site, Dino! I'm Rabbit. :D Anyway, the only real thing you need to know on this website is that there's a 2:1 review-to-story posting policy. That is, ...

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Rabbit <> The Story Behind the Professor

    Heh, well, like I said, too much anime porn will do that to a person. :P TLG - Psh. As a Sagittarius, I am sooo much cooler than a Capricorn. ...

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Rabbit <> The Story Behind the Professor

    XD No, no! All of those names up there are made up to protect the identities of those concerned, just in case. Quaker is a name my friend picked up ...

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Sadie

    I'm just used to it because two of my younger brothers have dated ( different ) girls named Sadie.

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Sadie

    Oopsie, I thought Sadie was a girl's name! *embarrassed* My bad!

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New personnel!

    Music is

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Happy happy happy! Yatta! Yatta!

    Glad to see how happy you are, Yadda. XD And, as far as I can see, the only reason to use a postscript now is because you're either too lazy ...

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, Bishop's here, and im only 16 o_0

    Reply cherry! EDIT: Sorry, I just wanted to be the first to greet you! lol. Hey, my name's Marli-roo, but you can call me Rabbit or Professor if you like, ...

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey :)

    Hey, welcome to YWS! I'm sure you'll love it here, just like the rest of us do. Writers just love to band together, don't they? XD

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!:)

    Lots of Christians lately, I've noticed. You'll fit right in, indeed. XD Hey, and welcome! I'm ProfessorRabbit, but you may call me any derivative of that name, or Marli-roo, whatever ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello from the Middle of Nowhere

    Welcome to the site! Don't worry about your age. :) Not all of us are teenagers, you know. I'm 20, myself.

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Howdy! I'm the worst kind of Catholic - nominal. :P It really shouldn't count, but it does. Anyway, good luck finding yourself a co-author; I don't know how common that ...

    Jul 2, 2008


Stupidity's the deliberate cultivation of ignorance.
— William Gaddis