-
Re: *Victory Fist Pump*
Sweet! *cheers* Happy spending. ;) Treat yourself for a job well done!
Aug 4, 2008 -
Re: Help me!
You have to have 250 posts first. =^.^= After that, you can change it in your profile, easy. ( You, by the way, never finished your review. )
Jul 31, 2008 -
Re: Blonde vs. Blond
I generally use "blonde" when referring to a female, and "blond" when referring to a male. No idea what the actual rule is, though.
Jul 24, 2008 -
Re: "C" words
Thanks, Stella! *puts her favorites on the 'best' list* That's a lot of good words.
Jul 24, 2008 -
Re: help!
I always have that problem. I have what I think is a great idea and I start writing about it, but then I find myself sort of wandering around in ...
Jul 24, 2008 -
Re: "C" words
:smt074
Jul 24, 2008 -
Re: To the greatest island of them all...
*laughs* I'll have to concede you that one. :D
Jul 24, 2008 -
Re: To the greatest island of them all...
I wasn't aware that Rhode Island was the greatest anything. :| lol
Jul 23, 2008 -
Re: "C" words
You know, that thought had honestly not occurred to me! Can you believe it? *facepalm* I'd still like some fun words from you guys, though. My dictionary isn't exactly comprehensive. ...
Jul 22, 2008 -
Re: "C" words
Good point. I'd prefer the hard "k" sounds, as well as "ch" sounds. The "s" sound doesn't match up as well, but I'd take a few good ones. In case ...
Jul 22, 2008 -
Re: "C" words
I'm working on a three-novel project, and, for the sake of flavor, I want each chapter title to begin with the same letter. In this case, C. I know, it's ...
Jul 22, 2008 -
Re: Tips on Drawing a Map for My Novel
It doesn't have to look all pretty, Monki. You can just use it for a reference, and then, when you get published, they'll pay someone to draw it all fancy. ...
Jul 17, 2008 -
Re: Tenses make me tense
When you're done with your story, just look it over, keeping an eye out specifically for tense shifts. You may not be able to stop yourself during the actual writing ...
Jul 15, 2008 -
Re: Overcoming Writer's Block
Someone on my other Writing Tips thread pointed out that I had neglected to address writers' block. To that end, this. Getting Ideas I'm not going to waste too much ...
Jul 1, 2008 -
Re: Share Your Nightmares
I love nightmares! They suck when you're having them, but they're great fun, later. In the oldest nightmare I can remember, I was one of two crone sisters in hiding ...
Jul 1, 2008
