-
Re: Questions Only
Why are you guys arguing about this? XD
Jul 10, 2008 -
Re: Voldemort Get's Tortured
Voldemort surrounded by kitties? I fail to see the torture, here. If he paid any attention to them at all, he'd probably step on them so they'd squeal and die. ...
Jul 10, 2008 -
Re: White Tree
Ditto on subtracting the telephone poles. In all honesty, I don't really find anything that exciting in a picture of a snowy tree, and it doesn't look like there's much ...
Jul 10, 2008 -
Re: Good Vampire Books
The Laurell K. Hamilton series is great for a while. If you stick to the books that come earlier on in the series - especially the first one, Guilty Pleasures ...
Jul 9, 2008 -
Re: Your Rocky Spine
I like the silhouette image, and the multicolored background. Just one or two things: Her hair is enormous, but since we don't see details, it could just be her hair ...
Jul 9, 2008 -
Re: wallpaper
This is pretty cool. I like the splash effect with the color blend, there, that came out awesome. I also like how some of the white shapes are almost lost ...
Jul 9, 2008 -
Re: Title Feedback
Either a reincarnation novel, or a story about a Houdini-type guy who fakes his death a lot. Stockholm Syndrome
Jul 3, 2008 -
Re: The Barcode Tatoo
Psssh, I've already seen a barcode tattoo. And I bet "Jennifer Government" is a better book, too, though I can't say for sure, having never read this one.
Jul 3, 2008 -
Re: Lord of the Flies
I had to do a project on this one for school, freshman year. We had to make an interpretive video about it. I have to say, I was pretty thoroughly ...
Jul 1, 2008 -
Re: The Vampire Diaries: The Awakening and The Struggle
I remember these! Vaguely, anyway. They started off well, but by the third or fourth in the series they kind of started... sucking. And am I really the only one ...
Jun 26, 2008 -
Re: Title Feedback
*sings* The city I live in, city of angels, lonely as I am... Ahem. Anyway, it sounds like a cyberpunk novel to me. Or detective noir. Maybe both! Goddess Fallen ...
Jun 25, 2008 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you!
Deception
Jun 25, 2008 -
Re: name association
Halyn Thompson sounds like a confused teen, probably a loner or at least withdrawn. Deimos Hawthorne EDIT: Haha, oh, I fail. Deimos is a punk teen girl from a sci-fi ...
Jun 25, 2008 -
Re: Hello, my name is...
Hi, my name is Deimos, and I'm a certifiable space-case ever since I went in for that mod...
Jun 25, 2008 -
Re: Title Feedback
I would see that title, and the only thing I'd be able to think of would be "Gone With the Wind." It's too reminiscent of the title of a well-known ...
Jun 25, 2008
