User avatar

ProfessorRabbit

  • Art & Photography Re: Maoist Rebel

    She's hot. :) I think her left eye ( our right, looking at the picture ) is a bit slanty, kind of crooked, but it doesn't seem to detract from ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Wouldn't it be "are there a lot of conspiracy nuts in this forum?"

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Been painting today!

    Yay, I'm so cool, someone did something just for me! lol Shooting Star is... blurry. I can kind of see what's going on, but I'm not 100% certain. Are there ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Been painting today!

    *dies* Still linking to deviantArt, I see. :P

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Puts me in mind of "Wielding a Red Sword" by Piers Anthony, so I've got this image in my head of a warrior standing tall, wielding a fiery blade. That ...

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Is global warming one of many conspiracies perpetuated by the government as a means of controlling the people?

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Is it because they suck?

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    How should I know? :D

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    John. Um... John Cauley.

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I tried to come up with something serious, but all I could see in my mind's eye - I hate myself for this - was some kind of porno movie ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    So, how about them Yankees?

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Heroes Captioned Pics

    Amusing imagery, and a great caption for the photo, but since I don't know the character and the situation, I can't really say any more than that. I did laugh. ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: my small colection of oil pastels

    I tried to look at them, but the web-blocker won't allow me to access deviantArt. :( Maybe post them as attachments?

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Why not stop talking about it? :)

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Isn't it spelled "semicolon?"

    Jul 11, 2008


Life is about losing everything.
— Isabel Allende