User avatar

ProfessorRabbit

  • Art & Photography Re: Kate

    I like it. Sure, it's unprofessional and done in paint, but I think the whole picture has this fun, funky quality to it that actually looks good! It's very appealing, ...

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Watercolor Sketches

    1. I love this one! Something about that smaller tree just pops right out and screams, "adore me!" ( Haha, it's just a happy little tree. < /bobross > ) ...

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Aren't all siblings emotionally and physically abusive toward one another?

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    All I ever hear anyone talk about on the internet nowadays is Twilight, it seems like. Whatever happened to Amelia Atwater-Rhodes? Now, there was some good YA vampireness. EDIT: Of ...

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Isn't a strong father or father figure vital to every child's emotional well-being?

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: eye

    It does look pretty cool with those colored specks going across the eye. The pupil/iris area looks a lot like the moon, the way this came out, as though the ...

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Is the woman who brought you life not a worthy topic of conversation?

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: A drawing done on the computer

    Aww, how sweet. I love the color/shading of the girl's hair. I can't put my finger on it, but there's something a little off about the guy. I think he ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Did I say anything to indicate that your mother's visit was anything other than PG?

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Are you sure your mother didn't spend the night at my house for a scant 50-cent fee?

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Are you sure he didn't mention it out of amusement?

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Who cares about gender on the internet, anyway?

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Oh, did you mean that bucket?

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    What bucket?

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Don't you realize that the fire already burned down the forum?

    Jul 15, 2008


Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
— Apple Inc.