User avatar

ProfessorRabbit

  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds like an end-of-days sci-fi novel. Which is amusing, because the title I'm presenting is: The End of the Universe

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds like witches in a town called Canaby... I probably wouldn't pick it up unless the cover art was pretty sweet. *thinks* The Infinity Complex I think that sounds pretty ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Fonts

    I like Garamond best, currently. I usually fiddle with fonts, tho.

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: When is the perfect weather?

    Not rain... I like it when the air is crisp and wet because it's rained recently, but the skies are starting to clear up, and it's starting to get dark ...

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Good Vampire Books

    Interview With a Vampire is not anywhere close to the same level as Dracula. It is not a classic, and it is a terrible book. *rolls eyes* Don't waste your ...

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    That makes me think of "House of Leaves," and a short story I read in a book once about these streets that seem to appear and disappear, and actually do ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Annie Callister Hmm, modern setting, YA, so, 19-21 age range, female, in a southeast Alaska town like Juneau, Sitka or Ketchikan. She's lived there all her life and is kind ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Where do you write?

    Wherever I am. Sometimes, when I'm walking home, I get an idea, and I have to type it into my cell phone! lol, it's a real pain, and I really ...

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Fishbowl Head

    Ack! lol, imagine waking up one day like that. It puts me in mind of that children's book about that girl who woke up with antler on her head and ...

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Chew on This

    I don't usually bother to read books like this. What's the point? All it does is make you feel bad, and it has little - if any - impact on ...

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What influenced you to write what you are writing right now?

    Mainly D&D, in my case. The main villain is a guy I dreamed up when I was like 15, but he never had a story to live in until I ...

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds like one of those "oh no, the humans are no longer the top of the food chain" penny sci-fi novels. Rathaven

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    (Beware, he's a creep. And a necromancer.) Mishia - Raising the dead, with intelligence intact, and forcing them to perform certain acts on my person. What is special about your ...

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Good books about writing

    What's that one called? "Eats Shoots and Leaves," I think. I'm sorry I can't tell you more than that offhand, but a quick Google search should provide any other information ...

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate The Idea Above You!

    5/10. It seems kind of elaborate to sneak her into Canada just to kill her; hell, if she's the girl's best friend, "practically twins," they might even be able to ...

    Jul 23, 2008


I will not allow my life's light to be determined by the darkness around me.
— Sojourner Truth