-
Re: Finally!
Haha, I saw that, and I'd been meaning to PM you. The title should be "What the Hands Have to Say." No apostrophes in plurals. Now, I shall have to ...
Aug 12, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You
MySpace pic. XD 5/10
Aug 12, 2008 -
Re: Only Speak in Song Titles
I Wanna Love You Akon ( Censored Version )
Aug 12, 2008 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
That's directed at me, isn't it? lol, 10/10.
Aug 11, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You
6/10. Cool, but overdone.
Aug 11, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You
0/10. No pic...
Aug 11, 2008 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
Meh. 5/10
Aug 10, 2008 -
Re: Evil, are we born with it?
The problem is that the things we define, culturally, as evil are the exact things that are instincts tell us to do. If left to raise themselves like animals, all ...
Aug 8, 2008 -
Re: A LUL Pic.
This is not the right place to post something you didn't make yourself...
Aug 7, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
I picked it because it was my favorite out of the lot, and I didn't really feel like trying all the different spellings of Miriah. :P
Aug 7, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
Thank you. :) Miriam?
Aug 7, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
Persephone is correct. XD You could also have looked back through the pages. I'm pretty sure I've already played this game. Minnie Mariah Miriah Moriah Miriam
Aug 7, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Username above you!
8/10
Aug 7, 2008 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
Ditto. 6/10
Aug 7, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
Nope; still: _ e _ _ _ _ _ _ n e Margie Margot Maggie Marian Marina
Aug 7, 2008
