User avatar

ProfessorRabbit

  • Lounge, The Re: Six Questions

    Sounds amusing. If you get enough people, I'll play.

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is the word retard a "bad word"?

    *shrugs* It's no different from calling a woman a "bitch" or other, similarly derogatory terms simply because she is female, as many males do. Am I offended? No. Is society ...

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is the word retard a "bad word"?

    I think we're all too worried about offending people. In this day and age, people toss around words like "retard" or "fag" or "nigger" when talking amongst their friends, just ...

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    These Dreams Jim Croce This may be a repeat, but it's a good song.

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    Sound of Silence Simon and Garfunkel

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS In The Press Enterprise

    Aww, I wanted to be in her article. :( It's still cool, though! :D

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    Witchy Woman The Eagles

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: do you have bad writing?

    I was forced to write in cursive in elementary school, too. They said it was because we would have to write everything in cursive in middle school and high school, ...

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Does the media give teens a bad name?

    Girls can be geeky, too. Actually, I was one of the shy, quiet, just-leave-me-alone-with-my-book type of girls, and, though I hadn't realized it at the time, I was considered to ...

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Does the media give teens a bad name?

    The media doesn't show all teenagers behaving like that. Just the ones that are cool and popular. The ones who behave well are portrayed as nerdy and obnoxious. EDIT: How ...

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: If someone on YWS died...

    I used to wonder what my online friends would think if I died. It's not like anyone would know to go online and tell them. o.o But that's a morbid ...

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Talk in Song Lyrics

    I wish I didn't know now what I didn't know then I wish I could start this whole thing over again I'm not saying that you could ever be true ...

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    Doctor Jones! Aqua

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    I'm a Survivor Reba McEntire

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    If I Could Make a Living Out of Loving You Clay Walker

    Aug 12, 2008


"Everything you can imagine is real."
— Pablo Picasso