User avatar

ProfessorRabbit

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: No Religion In the Bar Fellas

    The problem with debating religion is that nobody would debate . They'd just tell each other how wrong they are and stand stubbornly on their own beliefs. Religion really doesn't ...

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Terrorism

    *stares* Are you serious? Please, please tell me the answer is no. This is the same silly garbage that conspiracy theorists hound on when talking about the Lincoln/Kennedy assassinations. If ...

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you know anyone famous?

    Me. From the future.

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    "That Girl is a Cowboy" Garth Brooks

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    "Should've Been a Cowboy" Toby Keith

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Remember being a Newb?

    I haven't been around very long, so I haven't had much chance to improve, yet. Here's the link to the very first review I posted on this site: It's too ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Emily - Realistic Animation

    I was browsing the news site where Nate found the article about the dogs, and I found this: Ever since Steamboat Willie chugged onto our screens in 1928, audiences across ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Living with humans has taught dogs morals, say scientists

    Makes sense to me. They were already pretty smart, for animals. People like smart dogs, too, so they're probably breeding smarter. Definitely awesome, though. :D

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    "You've Got a Way" Shania Twain

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: El Jay!

    I made one!

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

    My boyfriend and I have a plan for where we'll be in 10 years: Avalon We intend to save over the next seven years or so and accumulate enough money ...

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    XD 10/10! *sings to self*

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Doomsday

    Maybe the plague is AIDS? I try not to buy into the doomsday stuff, though. If it really is a prophecy of doom, then worrying about it isn't going to ...

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What do you think of promoting democracy?

    All known forms of government are inherently flawed, Dr. Jamie. I see no reason to force our broken concept onto others when they already have one of their own. :P

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The World According to YWS

    Hey, there's a pretty big dot in Juneau/Southeast AK. Who else lives here?

    Aug 15, 2008


Books give a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything
— Plato