-
Re: Would you pay to remove ads?
I'd rather look at ads. I like to click on them now and then, in case the site gets revenue when I do. EDIT: I also make it a rule ...
Jul 10, 2008 -
Re: Boring Avatar Club
I use this avi for everything. Heh, I've been dying to write a filthy KatyxX fanfiction scene, but it just wouldn't be appreciated enough. XD
Jul 9, 2008 -
Re: What's better then Word?
RoughDraft!
Jul 9, 2008 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
Angela Lansbury
Jul 7, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
New haircut, and new color: Me and the man in my life: And, I can't resist, he's hot:
Jul 4, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You
Hehe, I loved that character. 7/10
Jul 4, 2008 -
Re: Iambic pentameter...
*sob* I dunno, I've just been browsing through the poetry forms, and it seems very few people write structured poems nowadays. They rhyme here and there, don't rhyme other places, ...
Jul 3, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
Christa?
Jul 3, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
It is, for reals. Isn't that cool? =^.^=
Jul 3, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
Only two guesses! *high fives* ( I'm lucky my father didn't name me - get this! - Ynkwysytyve. ) Anyway, cookies for you... um... Christina?
Jul 3, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
Not even close, Clograbby! Hmm, leader of men? I'm not good with name etymology, but I can guess the five letter part! Helen? I'll add a letter in there for ...
Jul 2, 2008 -
Re: The 'In Your Pants' Game
My Happy Ending in your pants! Heh heh, finally found a use for Avril.
Jul 2, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
Serena? XD Hobbies: Reading, mostly. I like to go outside, but I'm out of shape. Place: Southeast Alaska General Attitude: Introverted, daydreamy. Always wrapped up inside of my self. I'm ...
Jul 1, 2008 -
Re: Profile
Don't mind me, folks. I'm using this character to write up a story, so I dug up his profile from the RP site for which I originally created him, and ...
Jun 27, 2008 -
Re: Famous Birthdays
Apparently, I share a birthday with John Kerry, and 8 other "famous" people of whom I've never heard.
Jun 25, 2008
