User avatar

ProfessorRabbit

  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    butterfly!

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Which Console do you prefer?

    OMG, the Wii! XD I was so thrilled when I bought this console. I played the brain game for hours, and then the Mario game, and the sports game and ...

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Just out of curiosity...

    That is true, but it's not usually difficult to figure out the truth. I'm pretty sure I know your gender now, just from taking a quick look at your blog. ...

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Random Circle Story

    The pig lets out noxious fumes that terrify mankind and suffocate bananas! Poop goes the weasel! Your butt burns all week! END! Never! Don't forget flying squirrel monkeys and blueberry ...

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Just out of curiosity...

    I think women as a group are more likely to join communities about things like writing. Men write, too, but men are less expressive. Women need to surround themselves with ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What was your first story about?

    I don't actually remember writing it, but my mother showed me a story once that I'd written in kindergarten or first grade. In it, I am playing on the playground ...

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Random Circle Story

    The pig lets out noxious fumes that terrify mankind and suffocate bananas! Poop goes the weasel! Your butt burns all week! END! Never! Don't forget flying squirrel monkeys and blueberry ...

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: If you named "Big Brother..."

    Big Brother invented books--so he could burn them. Awesome

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Oh, It's time for some campaignin'!

    *was somehow expecting a D&D reference* Political campaignin'. I'm such an idiot. :P

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Hellyboy 2

    Pan's Labyrinth was okay. I really loved the fantasy sequences, but they interspersed those with too much boring war stuff. :P And I wasn't too thrilled with the ending, either. ...

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Hellyboy 2

    Because everyone's talking about Wall-E and the Crystal Skull and Batman, and this movie is in theaters, too! My boyfriend, Oniisan, was really excited to go see this movie. I'd ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What are the big national holidays?

    I wouldn't call Hallowe'en a national holiday, since nobody gets the day off, but it's my personal favorite. :)

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Dagon

    One of my boyfriends' friends brought this movie over to our apartment one day because we were playing Call of Cthulhu and he thought it would be a good "mood" ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: new worlds

    Well, it is going to be something you thought of off the top of your head. The way to make everything work seamlessly is to know everything about your world. ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: x

    I give up. I was just trying to be an active member of the forum and post a news story from my neck of the woods that I thought was ...

    Jul 10, 2008


If you steal property, you must report its fair market value...
— John Oliver