-
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
It's a little nerdier than that, TLG. Singer - 2/10. The whole pickle thing is not that funny. :| And the custom title appears just under your name, and just ...
Sep 3, 2008 -
Re: Hypothetical #4
Let's see. For a modern book, sure, yes, I'd use Coke. I tend to buy a lot of Coke merchandise anyway. If you'd said Pepsi, the answer would have been ...
Sep 3, 2008 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
Meh. It does go with the avi tho. 6/10.
Sep 3, 2008 -
Re: What Gender Is Your Browsing History?
I'm a slave to gender identity. Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 96% Likelihood of you being MALE is 4% Site Male-Female Ratio 0.98 0.92 1 1.08 0.9 0.85 1.08 ...
Sep 2, 2008 -
Re: McCain Running Mate
I have to concur with Professor Rabbit. She came in, destroyed Juneau's chance at a road leading out, which would have created an economical boon. ...I was totally against that ...
Sep 2, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You
0/10 No pic.
Sep 2, 2008 -
Re: McCain Running Mate
Hahaha, this is more of lounge material, not news material. I'll move this to the lounge and pull up an article to put up here. :D *sigh* Once again, I ...
Aug 29, 2008 -
Re: Alaska Governor Palin Picked as McCain Running Mate
*flails* If I may repeat myself in this thread, I am flabbergasted.
Aug 29, 2008 -
Re: How to make trick-or-treaters hate you!
This comic says it all. EDIT: I should probably put in a caveat that this comic is PG-13 and mildly offensive.
Aug 29, 2008 -
Re: McCain Running Mate
This morning, as I was driving in to work, I listened to NPR, which I do every day. Today, however, they were talking about the likely running-mate for John McCain. ...
Aug 29, 2008 -
Re: How to make trick-or-treaters hate you!
Fruit is too tasty, Conrad. Give them vegetables. Celery. Broccoli. Maybe some Brussels sprouts.
Aug 28, 2008 -
Re: How to make trick-or-treaters hate you!
If someone shows up dressed as a skeleton or a zombie, start shouting cleric spells at them. If they're anything else, a Magic Missile should do the trick.
Aug 28, 2008 -
Re: Phantom of the Opera... 2?
What comes after Phantom of the Opera? o.o Raoul wins Christine, and they live happily ever after while the Phantom dies alone under the opera house. EDIT: *reads the description* ...
Aug 26, 2008 -
Re: Dragons... thing. xD
I can't click on the eggs because my WebBlocker won't allow the site. :(
Aug 25, 2008 -
Re: Author Reccomender
I typed in: Piers Anthony Ray Bradbury H. P. Lovecraft. My result? Lewis Carroll. WTF? *tries again* From these: Anne McCaffrey Robert Heinlein Tamora Pierce I got: Mercedes Lackey. Ew. ...
Aug 22, 2008
