User avatar

ProfessorRabbit

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for giving him too many chances.

    Aug 26, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: vampires

    Ever since Twilight became such a big hit, all the young writers are writing about vampires. All the young writers have always been writing about vampires.

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Research Archives Re: Breathing!

    My advice is to Google "respiratory system." You'll get more information than you know what to do with.

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Phantom of the Opera... 2?

    What comes after Phantom of the Opera? o.o Raoul wins Christine, and they live happily ever after while the Phantom dies alone under the opera house. EDIT: *reads the description* ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: How can I improve my sentence structures?

    The best advice I can offer on learning sentence structure is this: read a lot. It may be different in your case, since you have a learning disorder, but I ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Dragons... thing. xD

    I can't click on the eggs because my WebBlocker won't allow the site. :(

    Aug 25, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Saint's Critiquing Shop!

    If you're really hurting, I wouldn't mind review on all of these. In order from most wanted to least: Deimos' Custom Vacation Thanatos Goddess Fallen Theodore King Umm... that's actually ...

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Author Reccomender

    I typed in: Piers Anthony Ray Bradbury H. P. Lovecraft. My result? Lewis Carroll. WTF? *tries again* From these: Anne McCaffrey Robert Heinlein Tamora Pierce I got: Mercedes Lackey. Ew. ...

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    I love Madeline L'Engle, and that's a good quote. The first one... meh. Not a huge Stephen King fan, either. 6/10

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    1/10. I don't approve of vegans.

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    Meh, 4/10. I liked your old one better. You had the fruits, right?

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    0/10. No Twilight for me, thanks. I prefer to avoid teen vampire novels.

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: No Religion In the Bar Fellas

    The problem with debating religion is that nobody would debate . They'd just tell each other how wrong they are and stand stubbornly on their own beliefs. Religion really doesn't ...

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Don't you have any other titles, dude? Well, sitcom-esque-ness aside, I see a children's book about three sisters and a prophecy that probably calls upon them to save everyone else. ...

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Terrorism

    *stares* Are you serious? Please, please tell me the answer is no. This is the same silly garbage that conspiracy theorists hound on when talking about the Lincoln/Kennedy assassinations. If ...

    Aug 22, 2008


To gain your own voice, you have to forget about having it heard.
— Allen Ginsberg